[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
NoImagination wrote:
In settings, are enemies counted as chilled?

But in general, Pandemonius is not a miracle. It's just an amulet, and it's entirely possible to get better ones.

From Ritual and Harvest respectively.

Ye enemy is chilled. Thanks tho
The blind on pandemonius should not be thrown aside. While it could be betan by other rare ammys, getting a free 50% evade chance is worth 1-2% dps of a very well rolled ammy. only super min-maxed ammy like the ones above offering a far greater % increase should be considered IMO.
Last edited by dperls on Apr 27, 2021, 11:36:47 AM
Just killed Maven with this build, failed all memory games due to my bad skills, but still managed to kill it. Overall FP totems are one of the best leaguestart to endgame builds in POE.

Thanks for your hard work, Wallach!
"
Lunethzz wrote:

Don't forget to annoint the amulet before comparing.
I just realised that we can run lower awakened hextouch in the Veil due to the +2 gems. That makes access to dual curse a little bit easier to reach.
"
NoImagination wrote:
I just realised that we can run lower awakened hextouch in the Veil due to the +2 gems. That makes access to dual curse a little bit easier to reach.

I'm glad you said that. Not because I am even close to being able to afford an Awakened Hextouch but because I didn't realize that Viridi's Veil was +(1-2) Level of Socketed Gems. Guess I need to divine orb now.

Lol, now its to much green :)
p.s. ~50 chromes used
"
Lunethzz wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:
In settings, are enemies counted as chilled?

But in general, Pandemonius is not a miracle. It's just an amulet, and it's entirely possible to get better ones.

From Ritual and Harvest respectively.

by the way, a general remark on survivability :

do not underestimate a "low life instant recovery" life flask,
as we are "always low life"

( just by chance checked your profile quickly )

i myself realized that it rescues from time to time ;)

you can even run that as hybrid "instant on low life" if desired, but for me this one works out greatly as well

// edit : ok, to clearify the requirement, this only applies once you got cowards legacy belt which also opens the gate to 30% moar dmg via "pain attunement", which is fulfilled in the quoted case
Last edited by bex_HB on Apr 27, 2021, 4:32:00 PM
"
volltex wrote:
Just killed Maven with this build, failed all memory games due to my bad skills, but still managed to kill it. Overall FP totems are one of the best leaguestart to endgame builds in POE.

Thanks for your hard work, Wallach!

Thanks mate, I'm always glad to hear folks get to new endgame goals with this guide.

I feel a bit bad that I have not had much time to post in the thread during league starts with all the streaming & video stuff going on. I really appreciate everyone who is taking time to answer questions and help others in this thread.
What links would you recommend for B-B-B-G-G-R ?
Can't for the life of me get 3 green for now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info