[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Is there a configuration setting in POB to get it not to count things like Elemental Weakness and Flammability against your resistances when wearing Virdi's? I believe I have my POB configured like the pastebin from Wallach's post but for some reason those curses seem to negatively hit my resistances only in POB while they dont seem to in the version posted by Wallach and i cant seem to figure it out.

Is there some small configuration that I'm just not aware of?

Thanks for any help!
You can manually edit an item and give it the Reflection's curse-immunity affix.
"
NoImagination wrote:
You can manually edit an item and give it the Reflection's curse-immunity affix.

Ahh now I see that on Wallach's Virdi's Veil. That makes total sense. Appreciate you being so active on this build guide and providing help.

Thanks again!
Hi i slamed some divine orb in Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel. It gives me now:

40% increased projectile damage
20% increased elemental damage
5% increased attack and cast speed
and overall 80 dex.

Pob shows that is a little better than clear mind. What do you think? Is it worth to replace clear mind?

Also got this today:

Last edited by slomkacz on Apr 26, 2021, 4:43:46 PM
"
slomkacz wrote:

Pob shows that is a little better than clear mind. What do you think? Is it worth to replace clear mind?

If it's only slightly better I wouldn't swap it. Remember that with Divine Guidance ascendency and Mind over Matter we're taking 40% of damage from mana before life so the mana regen from Clear Mind is effectively health regeneration (at a reduced amount).
Last edited by etherel90 on Apr 26, 2021, 5:01:58 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
Welcome.

Also, I said a few days ago that it wasn't too hard to get the 6 link recipe... It was harder than I remembered. Spent half of yesterday and all my free time today trying to find primeval ruins, but:

235k hideout dps now.

So you first got the quality modifier, than double corrupt it, then 6Link it ? How many times did you need to try for the double corrupt ?
So, the build does feel pretty squishy so far as I'm getting into later yellow ultimatums (probably far earlier than I should feel squishy). It's probably more of an issue with my dps not being very high than having enough survival, but a lot of my future upgrades are pretty pricy. Cluster jewels in particular are way pricier it seems than in previous leagues. Did you guys craft your own or buy them?
"
NoImagination wrote:
Welcome.

Also, I said a few days ago that it wasn't too hard to get the 6 link recipe... It was harder than I remembered. Spent half of yesterday and all my free time today trying to find primeval ruins, but:

235k hideout dps now.

In this stage of your build is anything that can kill you?. I hope that with more damage and freeze comes the safety. I wanna reach level 100 and I dont know if this is the build for that.
Is it just me or are +1 cold spell wands really pricey this league?
"
0racle wrote:
Is it just me or are +1 cold spell wands really pricey this league?

Everything is kinda pricy this league, but you also gain a bit easier raw currency through ultimatum.

To the topic: I also think the build is very squishy but I'm just level 83. You probably have to adjust it later a bit, not sure about how to yet, but it will likely be the biggest issue. Any tips on that would be appreciated.
Last edited by Musixx on Apr 26, 2021, 8:41:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info