[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Man the price of exalts is killing me this league. I can't catch up. Can't find any exalts so all my currency is in chaos, and still can't afford a stinking 6 link soul mantle due to exalt prices going up.

Well im going to try Sirus for the first time this league on a 5 link. Im really really really bad at the fight but, wish me luck I guess. :D

Edit: well I beat him with one portal left. That last phase is such bullcrap. Slows you to a crawl with those rotating beams, teleports offscreen, and one shots you with a die beam. You can't even tell which direction it's going to come from because you have no clue where he is. I hate hate hate that fight so much.

Fortunately my dps was just good enough. Also, I got a tier 1 map as my reward. yay.
Last edited by Baldrick on Apr 27, 2021, 9:45:29 PM
Thank you for this build. My initial plan was to start with this build for leveling and then transform into Siege Ballista really soon. What should I say, today I killed Sirus AW8 and still running Freezing Pulse :-)

Today I tried some stuff within POB and was totally confused. Compared to POB my char do way less damage then Wallach´s Char (450k total DPS vs. ~1.36 Mio total DPS). I am doing something really wrong or do I miss some major upgrades?

What should be my next big investment? Thank you for your support!
Tried to run some trials for Helmet enchant without success.
Can anyone help me out here, which wand would you prefer out of the 2? Not a permanent slot, just looking for a temporary upgrade as I got something from harvest. Cant decide if the crit and lightning will work out better than the projectile speed and higher cold damage.

(ignore slots/gems)

(keep in mind, i have room to add a mod to the kraken needle)
Last edited by Recla on Apr 27, 2021, 9:35:02 PM
"
Recla wrote:
Can anyone help me out here, which wand would you prefer out of the 2? Not a permanent slot, just looking for a temporary upgrade as I got something from harvest. Cant decide if the crit and lightning will work out better than the projectile speed and higher cold damage.

(ignore slots/gems)

(keep in mind, i have room to add a mod to the kraken needle)

Both are bad.
Vendor them and buy something for like 10-20c.

If you have no currency, at least replace the cold damage craft with crit multi.

"
Eridoo wrote:
What links would you recommend for B-B-B-G-G-R ?
Can't for the life of me get 3 green for now

You'd need to check POB what to take it out for, but increased critical strikes is normally fine.

"
Baldrick wrote:
Man the price of exalts is killing me this league. I can't catch up. Can't find any exalts so all my currency is in chaos, and still can't afford a stinking 6 link soul mantle due to exalt prices going up.

Keep your currency in fuses or alts, not chaos.

"
Schnuedde wrote:
What should be my next big investment? Thank you for your support!
Tried to run some trials for Helmet enchant without success.

It makes sense to quote your hideout DPS with only auras on because POB damage depends so heavily on settings etc.

Your offhand weapon is pretty bad relative to the rest of your gear

Awakened controlled destruction

You can get a 2 notable large cluster jewel rather than a 3 if need be

One-mod Watcher's Eye: I'd much prefer to have this than the small cluster at the moment

"
Recla wrote:

This is what POB is for, but the left hand wand is way, way better due to the T1 crit multi, and the crit chance & open affix are nice too.
Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 28, 2021, 1:25:32 AM
Here's an update:

Whispers of Doom ("You can apply an additional curse") and
Awakened Hextouch Support at level 5 (Supported Skills can apply an additional Curse)

These work together nicely so your targets can take on all three curses (Frostbite, Elemental Weakness, Sniper's Mark).

[Blade Blast and Purifying Flame applied in the gif are from the linked Arcanist Brand]
Last edited by limevan on Apr 28, 2021, 2:06:14 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:

One-mod Watcher's Eye: I'd much prefer to have this than the small cluster at the moment

You’ve also provided me this suggestion earlier. Actually, I was using both a 1mod watcher (+crit hatred) and a small cluster. Would you suggest me swapping out the small cluster for something else?
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
Jerle wrote:
You’ve also provided me this suggestion earlier. Actually, I was using both a 1mod watcher (+crit hatred) and a small cluster. Would you suggest me swapping out the small cluster for something else?

Ah, I didn't notice. I dropped the small cluster jewel for a DPS jewel, but I think in an ideal world the jewel would be 7% life and 3 crit multiplier - the best of both worlds, and only uses one passive.

I don't think either of us need to worry about absolutely perfect items for a while though.
"
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a # second Cooldown

It is serious dps booster or just quality of life?

I can craft it here but i don't know is it worth it?

Personally, I don't think it's worth it. Particularly for crit multi, one of the best affixes for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info