[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Imo best way to color soul mantle is harvest crafting ( reforge socket on green and red colour ). Alternative is is white sockets slamming ( vorici in betreyal ).
Last edited by slomkacz on Apr 26, 2021, 9:30:05 AM
Spoiler
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
kaygee82 wrote:
I think I wasted all my coloring luck on my 5 linked Mantles, cant for the life of me manage to get my 6 linked to color correctly and its starting to REALLY annoy me -.-

EDIT: All I had to do was come here and complain and boom! I got it!
"
bex_HB wrote:

i feel you :D

wasted 120 away ... ragemode bought 500 ... 7th 3g2b1r ... lul

First map after recoloring I get a harvest with 10+ recolor options too just to rub it in, this game sometimes... :P
"
NoImagination wrote:

I recommend generating a weighted sum search with this:

https://github.com/VolatilePulse/PoB-Item-Tester

Hey NoImagination, I tried using this. It doesn't seem to work very well. In any case, I think I've taken most of the standard advice in here to work on the build. Could you see what might be the next big thing I should work on to min max the build?

Thanks!
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Why r u guys using hatred instead of zealotry?
How do we generate endurance charges?
"
Musixx wrote:

Conviction of Power Ascendency. "+4 to Minimum Number of Endurance Charges." You'll always have 4 on you from that.
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
Musixx wrote:

Conviction of Power Ascendency. "+4 to Minimum Number of Endurance Charges." You'll always have 4 on you from that.

I'm dumb I've read maximum for whatever reason, thanks!
Hey guys, how do I prioritize cluster jewels?

Here is my current gear: Hideout DPS is about 60k w/ hatred on, no other buffs.
Spoiler

My priority for upgrades was going to be in this order:
20/20 Freezing Pulse
Coward's Legacy
6L Soul Mantle
Pandemonius
Watcher's Eye
Awakened Gems
21/20 Freezing Pulse
Cluster Jewels

Should I change priority and get cluster jewels earlier or do any of my pieces look like they could use an immediate upgrade? Only have about 1ex in the bank right now so still farming currency.

P.S. I know I still have Sanctum of Thought allocated. I forgot about it and am removing it when I get home tonight.
"
Bazyleo wrote:
Great build but I think I'm lacking some HP somewhere. What should be my next upgrades in terms of damage and survivability?

You need about 7k eHP (I don't even have that right now), if you're dying too much past that point, you've probably missed a defensive gem, or it's a playstyle problem. You just have to be cautious with some mods, which can be a bit jarring when you run through some T16s at a thousand miles an hour.

Upgrades should be going into cluster jewels, a single-mod Eye (they're quite cheap), and the final awakened DPS gem. You also have a passive point towards Elemental Focus, but are only one point away from Nimbleness.

"
kINNS wrote:
so i dont know why but after passing to veils after importing to POB i lost damage and lightning resistance doenst match, what i am doing wrong please,

And if you see my POB should I change wands??

Just wipe POB every time you want to update it - if you start from scratch it has a better chance of working as you expect.

Your shaper wand craft isn't doing anything, you should pick another craft. Once you have the Veil, don't save for a 6 link - get Coward's Legacy, pain attunement, panicked flask etc. Then you should go for the 6 link.

"
Jerle wrote:
Hey NoImagination, I tried using this. It doesn't seem to work very well. In any case, I think I've taken most of the standard advice in here to work on the build. Could you see what might be the next big thing I should work on to min max the build?

Item tester works for me - are you using POB community fork, on a fresh install, with a recent import, and pointing the tester script at the right save file?

Upgrades: you may as well corrupt your 20/20 DPS gems, 21/20 is still an upgrade, and you'll soon get back to 20/20 incase of a negative corrupt.

Your wands look decent enough, though if you can get projectile speed on one that'll help. Speaking of which, getting FP projectile speed on your hat is very useful - also quite cheap, unlike last league, people are enchanting for us. While you're at it, a boot enchant isn't too hard to get by running the goddess's lab yourself now.

You can get a 20% self-flagellation, then I think I'd get a large cluster jewel. If the 3s are too expensive, get a 2 mod one, it's still a decent upgrade. I'd also prefer a 1-mod Watcher's Eye to the small cluster jewel.

"
Lunethzz wrote:
Why r u guys using hatred instead of zealotry?

Because it does more damage, for me at least.

"
etherel90 wrote:
My priority for upgrades was going to be in this order:
20/20 Freezing Pulse
Coward's Legacy
6L Soul Mantle
Pandemonius
Watcher's Eye
Awakened Gems
21/20 Freezing Pulse
Cluster Jewels

Looks fine to me, except 21/20 FP is a big upgrade. They cost 1.2ex right now, so you're pretty much there already. I'd take that straight away, then go down that list in roughly your order.

Remember that you can use a medium cluster jewel before you use a large too. Watcher's Eye will come after the cluster jewels, as they provide a gem socket.

Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 26, 2021, 1:09:17 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:

Looks fine to me, except 21/20 FP is a big upgrade. They cost 1.2ex right now, so you're pretty much there already. I'd take that straight away, then go down that list in roughly your order.

Remember that you can use a medium cluster jewel before you use a large too. Watcher's Eye will come after the cluster jewels, as they provide a gem socket.

Great, thanks for the input. I am leveling 6 FP's in my secondary weapon slots currently so I was planning to get a 21/20 out of them but if it's a huge upgrade maybe I'll just buy one now and sell the others when they're done.

"
NoImagination wrote:

Speaking of which, getting FP projectile speed on your hat is very useful - also quite cheap, unlike last league, people are enchanting for us.

Also, can you explain this? Are you talking about paying for someone to run lab for you or is there some other method of enchanting now? (I skipped a few leagues.)
Last edited by etherel90 on Apr 26, 2021, 1:19:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info