[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Yeh, I agree with your plan to buy one and sell what you hit. As for the enchant:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/85JqlDBCV

Ok, projectile speed is quite expensive now, perhaps it's just bad luck to be searching at the moment.
Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 26, 2021, 1:25:32 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:

Ok, projectile speed is quite expensive now, perhaps it's just bad luck to be searching at the moment.

Don't know why I didn't understand you just meant buying one with the correct enchant lol. Ok yeah, makes sense. That'll be a later upgrade for me, I think.
Pandemonius actually lowers my damage. Is this normal?
Last edited by Lunethzz on Apr 26, 2021, 1:52:38 PM
"
Lunethzz wrote:
Pandemonius actually lowers my damage. Is this normal?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to manually apply the cold penetration in the config? Also since there's no crit multiplier on Pandemonius, PoB is probably going to count it as a dps loss against an amulet with crit multi. But you are also gaining Blind to every enemy hit by your totems which will be a really great defensive bonus.
Hey NoImagination,

When you have a couple of minutes, can you do me a favor and check my character and let me know what I should work on upgrading next in priority? I know, my character is an absolute mess, but it's only due to lack of currency. But I need to know if I should prioritize a 6 link first? I'm handling lower tier maps okay, but I'm getting absolutely wrecked in all ultimatums that are beyond wave #3. So I'm not able to take advantage of any of the rewards, so I'm stuck farmin quarry ultimatums at the moment... I'm level 82 at the moment

Thanks so much!
See ya in game :)

Could you set your character to public please? I can't see it.
"
NoImagination wrote:
Could you set your character to public please? I can't see it.

oops sorry. I had done that previously , but I forgot to save the changes...Should be good to see now..
No problem.

Viridi's Veil is more important than a 6 link, and it's much cheaper now, under 100c.

Then you can get a Coward's Legacy (~1.5ex though), pain attunement, a panicked life flask (you don't need two life flasks), and free up some passive points.

I think I'd rather have a 20/20 freezing pulse than a 21/0. Projectile speed helps a lot with ultimatums. Ideally, you'd jump straight to a 21/20 of course.

Then you should be able to get similar gloves, except with increased damage with hits against chilled enemies.

Then I think 6 link is next best, assuming you've got a 21/20 by this stage.

"
NoImagination wrote:
No problem.

Viridi's Veil is more important than a 6 link, and it's much cheaper now, under 100c.

Then you can get a Coward's Legacy (~1.5ex though), pain attunement, a panicked life flask (you don't need two life flasks), and free up some passive points.

I think I'd rather have a 20/20 freezing pulse than a 21/0. Projectile speed helps a lot with ultimatums. Ideally, you'd jump straight to a 21/20 of course.

Then you should be able to get similar gloves, except with increased damage with hits against chilled enemies.

Then I think 6 link is next best, assuming you've got a 21/20 by this stage.

Awesome. that's a big help! Thank you...
Welcome.

Also, I said a few days ago that it wasn't too hard to get the 6 link recipe... It was harder than I remembered. Spent half of yesterday and all my free time today trying to find primeval ruins, but:

235k hideout dps now.
Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 26, 2021, 3:48:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info