[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
jousef9 wrote:
is there any good blue support gems for the main setup, its very hard to get 4 off colors on soul mantle let alone a 6 link one

Use harvest to recolor.
"
Nocstar wrote:
Hey Noimagination
How are you having 100k dps in ho>?
how are you calculating
I have 6l cowards hatred and pain attunement but im only at 38k.
Sure my wands are shit but i left those for last could that be it?

Unless I'm totally blind you're also missing the Clear Mind jewel which gives us a massive spell damage boost if our auras aren't being reserved (which it isn't).
Last edited by TipYourFedora on Apr 20, 2021, 9:58:35 PM
Why is this build squishy, I hate gettin' randomly one shotted.
Any tips how to properly craft Vermillion Ring? I spent like 500 alts last league, but still could not hit correct affixes
It's > 5k alts by just spamming them. You'll need to put life catalysts on a white ring, then alt spam til you hit one of the mods you need, then use aug/annuls until you hit or you brick and start again.

It's not really worth it at this stage of the league unless you're way ahead of where I am. Just make something "good enough".

Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 21, 2021, 2:43:00 AM
I enjoyed this build and had almost all the expensive items.
But I just dumped my 5ex on the ground because of a 6L Soul Mental item scam and decided to quit the game.
I already gave all the remaining items to me for free, and I want to continue this game, but I can't help it because of the big loss.
Sorry for my poor English.
Anyway, I enjoyed this game in a long time thanks to your build.
If anyone wants to try this build, I highly recommend it.
It is very viable and, curiously, the deal is not weak.
Last edited by XabierA4 on Apr 21, 2021, 3:27:55 AM
classic...

Soul Mantle and carcas jack are most scammed items. Always check the links.
"
XabierA4 wrote:
I enjoyed this build and had almost all the expensive items.
But I just dumped my 5ex on the ground because of a 6L Soul Mental item scam and decided to quit the game.
I already gave all the remaining items to me for free, and I want to continue this game, but I can't help it because of the big loss.
Sorry for my poor English.
Anyway, I enjoyed this game in a long time thanks to your build.
If anyone wants to try this build, I highly recommend it.
It is very viable and, curiously, the deal is not weak.

Sorry to hear about the scam. Unfortunately there are a fair amount of trashcan people in this community who try to scam folks every league.
Alright so I switched from Ice Nova on Frost bolt to this build. Man did I make the right choice here. This build is so casual to play. Run around and summon your totems while not having to aim at mobs. Defense is quite nice too!

If you guys would please have a look at my profile and tell me what I could improve apart from gem levels/qual. So which things should I start with? Thanks in advance!

And Wallach, ty for the build and your daily update vids; really cool!
Last edited by Lunethzz on Apr 21, 2021, 4:21:55 AM
Man, only like 7 Viridi's Veil's multi Exalts for sale in the league???? really?? I'm not counting the 3 that were over 15 exalted orbs....Why so different from last league?

Guess I need to go with Reflection instead of Veil. Remember, we only switched Viridi's Veil because of the cheap cost, but since it's no longer cheap, looks like it's no longer a viable option.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info