[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

0.4% of builds were FP this time last league, it's 2% today. More people are buying the Veil, the supply is the same, so prices go up.

The Reflection costs more than the Veil. We don't have access to the absolute top end helmets this league, due to harvest nerfs. That means the Veil ought to have the same ceiling as the reflection now.
"
XabierA4 wrote:
I enjoyed this build and had almost all the expensive items.
But I just dumped my 5ex on the ground because of a 6L Soul Mental item scam and decided to quit the game.
I already gave all the remaining items to me for free, and I want to continue this game, but I can't help it because of the big loss.
Sorry for my poor English.
Anyway, I enjoyed this game in a long time thanks to your build.
If anyone wants to try this build, I highly recommend it.
It is very viable and, curiously, the deal is not weak.

For God's sake people! When you buy such expensive items, if necessary, watch for 10 minutes if need! If the seller doesn't want to wait or try to scum you, find someone else! I'm very sorry that you were victim of scum! In 9 years of playing PoE, I have never been deceived! Not because I'm smarter, but because I am very careful about when buying expensive items!
Last edited by bro82 on Apr 21, 2021, 5:31:05 AM
I saw your videos and I'm having a bad time killing bosses, how can I improve my weapons? I saw you don't have +1 cold gems and you do a lot more damage than me, so I guess it's not that important compared to spell damage or other sources like flat damage?

Last edited by MiguelFg on Apr 21, 2021, 5:57:04 AM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
I saw your videos and I'm having a bad time killing bosses, how can I improve my weapons? I saw you don't have +1 cold gems and you do a lot more damage than me, so I guess it's not that important compared to spell damage or other sources like flat damage?

get 21/20 gem first?
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Get better wands with high cold/spell damage and cast speed.
Get a better amulet with spell damage, life, crit mult.
Is there any way to automate frostbite ? Already manually casting frostbomb and sniper's mark. Standing still in ultimatum is pretty much like suicide !
"
Is there any way to automate frostbite ? Already manually casting frostbomb and sniper's mark. Standing still in ultimatum is pretty much like suicide !

Totem link
"

Drop frost bomb, do hextouch, frostbite, hydrosphere. The latter applies exposure like frost bomb did. You get less AOE, but it's pretty nice when you get awakened hextouch 5, as you can double curse from it.
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Easiest way to do bosses is switch to ice spear for them.

Replace one of your first snow jewels with a rain of splinters jewel.
Replace your freezing pulse with ice spear.
replace your hypothermia with Greater Multiple Projectiles.

You simply have to carry around 2 extra gems all the time in your inventory but will do "shapers per second" dps.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"

Drop frost bomb, do hextouch, frostbite, hydrosphere. The latter applies exposure like frost bomb did. You get less AOE, but it's pretty nice when you get awakened hextouch 5, as you can double curse from it.

Will definitely try later on. Thanks for the insight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info