[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
jakub9402 wrote:
Hey guys, I bought atziri reflection so I need to buy virdi's veil?] too?

No, you only need 1 for the curse immunity.
"
Nocstar wrote:
Hey Noimagination
How are you having 100k dps in ho>?
how are you calculating
I have 6l cowards hatred and pain attunement but im only at 38k.
Sure my wands are shit but i left those for last could that be it?

I'm sitting on a 5L, no auras, still have a goldrim on, kikazarus and I'm at 110k dps in HO.

What is going on with your damage?
"
Wobbly wrote:
Is it worth to swap to Ice spear for bossing?

I did this last league, and it is 100% worth it.

Once change is that you will need to replace one of your first snow jewels with a rain of splinters.

You will also need to swap your hypothermia with a GMP.
Last edited by Merix on Apr 20, 2021, 6:25:01 PM
So with reflection so cheap this league, do we think it has a higher top end with dual essence worms and a helm or does the lack of harvest kill the high end potential?
"
Merix wrote:
"
Nocstar wrote:
Hey Noimagination
how are you calculating

I'm sitting on a 5L, no auras, still have a goldrim on, kikazarus and I'm at 110k dps in HO.

i have 45k but yeah dude i have no idea. are you guys looking at tooltip dps?
"
Nocstar wrote:
"
Merix wrote:
"
Nocstar wrote:
Hey Noimagination
how are you calculating

i have 45k but yeah dude i have no idea. are you guys looking at tooltip dps?

Might be to do with your wands, they don't seem to give that much % to spell damage for your FP. A relatively cheap wand on trade site has more than yours combined.
"
dperls wrote:
So with reflection so cheap this league, do we think it has a higher top end with dual essence worms and a helm or does the lack of harvest kill the high end potential?

Personally I'm sticking with reflection. Having 2 auras opens up a lot more options for watchers eyes. Not to mention there are a lot of interesting helm options (Flat cold, nearby enemies take increased elemental damage, lower enemy resists, increased elemental damage)

Might be to do with your wands, they don't seem to give that much % to spell damage for your FP. A relatively cheap wand on trade site has more than yours combined.[/quote]

so i switched the wands up and now i am sitting at 65k in HO so not bad increase was definitely losing at least 20k but i mean its still a farcry from 100k anything
is there any good blue support gems for the main setup, its very hard to get 4 off colors on soul mantle let alone a 6 link one
"
jousef9 wrote:
is there any good blue support gems for the main setup, its very hard to get 4 off colors on soul mantle let alone a 6 link one

I was doing faster casting which actually felt nice with 3blue 2green 5l for a while

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info