[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I just finished watching the ACT 1 to ACT 10 entire storyline videos that Wallach did on youtube, very well done!!! I wanted to see if I was missing anything during the last league when I ran this, and I picked up some nice tidbits along the way, so thanks for doing those!!
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Hexproof
Modifiers that allow your Hexes to affect Hexproof Enemies (such as the Cospri's Will unique Body Armour) no longer allow your Hexes to affect yourself while you have Hexproof (as you are not your own Enemy).

Soulmantle and self-flaggation safe?

I would assume so, since this build doesn't have Hexproof, right?

Is this going to affect us? Viridi's Veil which we use makes us hexproof, i know at the moment when we get hexed its like a lock symbol showing we have a hex but it doesnt affect us technically, will this mean we can't be hexed at all?
Seems like only Frostbomb exposure got hit, the rest I think is clean. Nothing on FP or totems in the notes doing a quick ctrl-f.

Some cluster jewel components also took a bit of a dip. As noted below Trigger a Socketed Spell is also a bit of an ouch (more manual casting for piano time).
Last edited by crazyfvrunner on Apr 13, 2021, 7:40:06 PM
We survived the patch with minor nerf:

Frost Bomb/Wave of Conviction exposure (from 25% to 15%)
Large Cluster Jewel Vengeful Commander (from 20% to 15%)

Outchy:
Trigger craft (from 4 seconds Cooldown to 8 seconds)
Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments" modifier was being applied twice.

General buff:

The "Allies Cannot Die" aura has been removed.
Abyss Jewel (10-15% increased Effect of Cold Ailments)
Anyone have a minor heart attack?

Coward's Chains:
No longer grants 20-25% increased Damage.
Now causes you to count as on Full Life while you are Cursed with Vulnerability.
Now grants +15-20 to all Attributes (previously +10-15).

Thought it was coward's legacy!
"
dperls wrote:

Coward's Chains:
Now causes you to count as on Full Life while you are Cursed with Vulnerability.

I did! Are we sure the Coward's Legacy isn't changed? Just the precursor?

I'm pretty sure it means the Coward's Legacy... Old Coward's Chain didnt have the full life stuff on it.

That's a nerf.
Last edited by Tayanalulu on Apr 13, 2021, 7:57:22 PM
"
"
dperls wrote:

Coward's Chains:

I'm pretty sure it means the Coward's Legacy... Old Coward's Chain didnt have the full life stuff on it.

That's a nerf.

It is Coward's Chains, Coward's Legacy doesn't have increased Damage in the first place.
"
loloppe wrote:
"
"
dperls wrote:

Coward's Chains:

That's a nerf.

It is Coward's Chains, Coward's Legacy doesn't have increased Damage in the first place.

Ohhhhh I see! Reading comprehension isnt my strongest trait! I'm pretty sure your right and that makes me happy! ^-^
Just came over to quickly thank Wallach for this amazing build! Very glad I decided to try it out as my league-ender. It looks like the build came out unscathed, barring the comparatively minor nerf to frost bomb.

This will be my league starter in Ultimatum and any subsequent leagues unless something drastic happens!
Do we know for sure if Viridi's Veil will still work with this build when it comes to Soul Mantle and Self-Flagellation with the new change to Hexproof?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info