[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I hope this build will continue to be strong this next league. This build was amazing to run this past league(Ritual)Super easy and very low maintenance...and because of how easy it is to get currency anymore, end game gearing is a total piece of cake....
"
Chunu0327 wrote:
This build is amazing...played as league start 3.13 and cleared everything easy.
Starting it again for 3.14. Love it.

I 100% agree with you. it's such an easy build and fairly powerful build and cheers to Wallach for continuing to update this build guide!!
Can't wait for next league to run it again!! I don't foresee any Totem Nerfs this league(knock on wood) since Totems had nerfs the last couple of leagues. BUT Wallach makes adjustments and compensates.......Thanks again Wallach!
Hexproof
Modifiers that allow your Hexes to affect Hexproof Enemies (such as the Cospri's Will unique Body Armour) no longer allow your Hexes to affect yourself while you have Hexproof (as you are not your own Enemy).

Soulmantle and self-flaggation safe?
Five posts back.
"
Sazzbot wrote:

sir Wallach where are you? we need an answer :D.
"
NoImagination wrote:
Five posts back.

Found it in 363. Thanks
Given all the other nerfs, we might end up being one of the most powerful builds in the game, so I wouldn't be totally amazed if there's another nerf.
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Hexproof
Modifiers that allow your Hexes to affect Hexproof Enemies (such as the Cospri's Will unique Body Armour) no longer allow your Hexes to affect yourself while you have Hexproof (as you are not your own Enemy).

I would assume so, since this build doesn't have Hexproof, right?
edit: nvm
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Last edited by Mainoffender on Apr 13, 2021, 1:22:36 PM
Hoping to get a buff not numericly but getting rid of threshold jewel and integrating it into the skill gem. Every 10 lvls 2 projectiles added :)
It would make sweet room for crit jewels.

Fingers Crossed

Oh Before I forget , I thin this will be 3rd or 4th time starting league with this build.
TY big time Wallach
Last edited by HainLemur on Apr 13, 2021, 2:31:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info