[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Can anyone offer me some advice? I seem to lack damage and survivability, stuck at level 95. I feel like I just get one shotted or I do poor damage.

Not sure what I did wrong or am doing wrong I seem to be just stacking deaths from out of no where. Maybe I should use two wands again rather than shield and helm????

I have a little bit of money but I see no overall changes when I upgrade like when I bought my reflection.

I will check your build once I get home, but at first sight I can see that both your steel skin and your cold snap can’t be triggered by your CWDT, so you are losing so much defenses
CWDT 1 - Cold snap 7
CWDT 17 - Steelskin 19
"
I will check your build once I get home, but at first sight I can see that both your steel skin and your cold snap can’t be triggered by your CWDT, so you are losing so much defenses
CWDT 1 - Cold snap 7
CWDT 17 - Steelskin 19

Ok, my brain refuses to grasp the whole CWDT setup....I have +1 to all spell skill gems so would I need CWDT 17 and then Steelskin 19 or 18? does CWDT take into account gem levels given from other sources?
Berserk is a good manga
"
"
CWDT 1 - Cold snap 7
CWDT 17 - Steelskin 19

Ok, my brain refuses to grasp the whole CWDT setup....I have +1 to all spell skill gems so would I need CWDT 17 and then Steelskin 19 or 18? does CWDT take into account gem levels given from other sources?

Only the base level of a gem counts for level requirment. All +gem levels are only a plus. If so, then our gems would need too much dex or str to be used in our build.
"
Only the base level of a gem counts for level requirment. All +gem levels are only a plus. If so, then our gems would need too much dex or str to be used in our build.

Ok thanks. Any other advice for me? I just bought a cast speed/cold dmg watchers eye, I'm planning on getting a better helm but it seems really expensive.
Berserk is a good manga
Last edited by yhuwgnlkpxi on Mar 12, 2021, 4:07:52 PM
Any tips on how to craft the warlord fingerless gloves for either culling strike or spell damage?
Thanks
"
"

Ok thanks. Any other advice for me? I just bought a cast speed/cold dmg watchers eye, I'm planning on getting a better helm but it seems really expensive.

CWDT in boots is 67, Frost shield in boots is 68. Only work if you manually cast Frost shield.

You large cluster is rather weak, it has only 1 affix that really helps.

Lab enchant on boots as per OP. Also #% increased effect of non-damaging ailments mastercraft.

Quality - ele damage - on ammy. Turbulent catalyst and make sure your ammy is rolled high before you waste these catalysts.

Would not bother with helm at this stage, concentrate on thar large cluster.
"
CWDT in boots is 67, Frost shield in boots is 68. Only work if you manually cast Frost shield.

You large cluster is rather weak, it has only 1 affix that really helps.

Lab enchant on boots as per OP. Also #% increased effect of non-damaging ailments mastercraft.

Quality - ele damage - on ammy. Turbulent catalyst and make sure your ammy is rolled high before you waste these catalysts.

Would not bother with helm at this stage, concentrate on thar large cluster.

Idk if I scammed myself but I dropped 10ex on my new cluster...hope it was worth it. I fixed the CWDT Frost shield and looking for the boot enchant next I guess.

When should I look into getting a better helm? What would be the biggest damage boost for me right now? Mainly Jewels? or maybe an amulet with those +1 to gems?
Berserk is a good manga
Last edited by yhuwgnlkpxi on Mar 14, 2021, 1:40:47 AM
You are at the point where upgrades are going to be really expensive.
I think your next step should be a lvl 5 Awakened Hextouch Support gem but these are around 25ex.
The level 5 gem allows you to apply an additional curse.
So you can use 3 curses if you have a curse cluster jewel set or just remove Whispers of Doom from your ammy and replace with Doom Cast.

Compare my ammy to yours, why did you not do as i suggested?
"

You are at the point where upgrades are going to be really expensive.
I think your next step should be a lvl 5 Awakened Hextouch Support gem but these are around 25ex.
The level 5 gem allows you to apply an additional curse.
So you can use 3 curses if you have a curse cluster jewel set or just remove Whispers of Doom from your ammy and replace with Doom Cast.

Compare my ammy to yours, why did you not do as i suggested?

I'll start saving up for the awakened hextouch then along with Doom cast.

About the ammy, It's such a little amount of damage is it not? It feels nice to get that extra dex or maybe im just a little slow....
Berserk is a good manga
My ammy has 36% increased cold damage and yours has 22%, if you call that a "small increase" then so be it.
Mine has 4% more cold penetration as well which isn't a lot but it all adds up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info