[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
aortisan wrote:
Are there any tips I could have to start with the gloves?

I was thinking in trying to fracture “damage with hits against chilled enemies”, and then essence spam to get 55+ dex plus a good life mod, and prolly add chaos with harvest and mana with bench.

If all you need is dex + damage vs. chilled, you may as well buy them and add chaos & mana.

Ultimately, the furthest you can get on this route is fingerless silk gloves with T1 dex, damage vs. chilled, Warlord's spell damage, then life/mana/a resist. Culling strike also possible, but hard to get, and pointless if you use a curse cluster jewel.

For these, I bought T1 dex + damage vs. chilled for 7ex I think. Then you can fill suffixes, craft 'cannot roll attack mods', and Warlord exalt. You hit 1500/3125, and of course have some chance of annulling if you miss.

Buying that in the first place may be hard, I don't know the market liquidity now that I've 'retired'. If so, your best bet is to get the chilled prefix and no other prefixes that you can't remove reliably. Then you garden craft for 'keep prefixes, reroll suffixes' until you hit T1 dex. TFT is probably helpful here, and nobody's going to scam you for 40c and one-mod gloves.
Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 6, 2021, 9:11:29 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
Buying that in the first place may be hard, I don't know the market liquidity now that I've 'retired'. If so, your best bet is to get the chilled prefix and no other prefixes that you can't remove reliably. Then you garden craft for 'keep prefixes, reroll suffixes' until you hit T1 dex. TFT is probably helpful here, and nobody's going to scam you for 40c and one-mod gloves.

Chilled is attached to the Cold Res and is a suffix. Retirement affecting your memory I see! ;)
Hi,

Just got lucky crafting this with just two Maven's Orb. But spent around 10ex on re-rolling caster for the T1 flat cold damage:

My total DPS per totem remain the unchanged after the "upgrade" with 2nd Essence Worm for Zealotry. With one less totem so it's a dps loss when bossing =(

POB doesn't take the enchant projectile speed into account so there's some hidden DPS there.

Will probably get significant DPS boosts when I got a better Watcher's Eye with Zealotry mod.
"

POB doesn't take the enchant projectile speed into account so there's some hidden DPS there.

You can have its effect calculated at different ranges by changing the "Projectile travel distance" variable in the configuration. Otherwise it assumes a distance of 0 at all times. You can get a feel of its impact by changing the distance travelled to 20 or 30 units, then removing the projectile speed mod from your helmet and seeing the DPS difference.
Last edited by Verdale on Mar 7, 2021, 11:54:18 AM
"
Hi,

Just got lucky crafting this with just two Maven's Orb. But spent around 10ex on re-rolling caster for the T1 flat cold damage:

My total DPS per totem remain the unchanged after the "upgrade" with 2nd Essence Worm for Zealotry. With one less totem so it's a dps loss when bossing =(

Will probably get significant DPS boosts when I got a better Watcher's Eye with Zealotry mod.

Really nice one!.

I just bought a base myself, but im a bit lost on how to craft it.
The double influence is hard for me and i dont understand how to do it quite well.

Any tips i could get to craft it?

Thanks a lot in advance.

"
NoImagination wrote:
"
conheomap wrote:
Too complicated for me. I hope that there's one out there for me to buy some day.

I doubt there will be, it's too niche. Maybe this is a simpler guide:

1. Buy a non-influenced ilvl 86 helmet with the FP projectile speed enchant already on it
2. Use a Redeemer Exalted Orb on it
3. Chaos spam it until you hit "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Cold Resistance" and exactly one other Redeemer mod. It may be easier to hit the target mod and garden craft a second Redeemer mod onto the item. Remember that you need T1 -cold resist!
4. Use a Maven orb on the item. This will elevate one of the two Redeemer mods and remove the other. You have a 50% chance to elevate -cold resist.
5. If you miss, go back to step 3 and repeat. If you hit, you must remove all Redeemer mods except -cold resist.

6. Buy a shaper helmet with "Nearby Enemies take 6% increased Elemental Damage", and exactly one other shaper mod. It may be easier to buy just that mod and garden craft a second shaper mod onto the item. Remember that you need T1 ele damage!
7. Use a Maven orb on the item. This will elevate one of the two Shaper mods and remove the other. You have a 50% chance to relevate %increased elemental damage.
8. If you miss, go back to step 6 and repeat. If you hit, you must remove all Shaper mods except %increased elemental damage. It's probably cheaper to buy the item than chaos spam in this case.

9. Right click an Awakener Orb on the elevated Shaper helmet, and left click to transfer that mod to the elevated Redeemer helmet (the one with the enchant)
10. You now have a helmet with two elevated mods on, and you can craft the rest as usual.

Just found Noimagination guide!.

I'll try it this way
Anyone got Viridi with 30% freezing pulse projectile speed enchant for sale? Please let me know.
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
Heya fellow totemers! :)

I'm really enjoying the crafting part of the game, if we don't take into account how expensive it can be lol.

I'm quite happy with my gloves craft, but im a bit lost on how to proceed from here with my helmet (I didn't try the maven orb as I find it too expensive for my budget).

I would appreciate any help, thanks!.

Wanted to say thank you for the guide. Was the smoothest and easiest play since old bane pop. My mate runs a aura bot and together we melted many things and we hope that this build doesnt get nerfed next league.

Thanks wallach
"
aortisan wrote:
Heya fellow totemers! :)

I'm really enjoying the crafting part of the game, if we don't take into account how expensive it can be lol.

I'm quite happy with my gloves craft, but im a bit lost on how to proceed from here with my helmet (I didn't try the maven orb as I find it too expensive for my budget).

I would appreciate any help, thanks!.

I would aug cold or caster followed by r/a caster until I hit T1 flat cold (because that what i did).

After that, remove lightning and craft a +1 AOE gem bench craft as prefix because I think +1 to both curses (I use woke hextouch) on my helmet is stronger than the flat lightning to spell. Maybe Chaos or other resist as suffix.

You probably can r/a cold if you have "Suffix cannot be changed". I came across a bug that causes r/a influenced mod to ignore meta-mod so I'm didn't use that. Probably will work because the bug only happened on r/a influence mod, but I don't want to risk my elevated mod.
Last edited by the_overmind92 on Mar 10, 2021, 8:12:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info