[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I dumbed down the build just b/c I have bad fingers and wrists from 20+ years of online games and work so I wanted just 1 main skill to push, and 1 secondary skill I could tap on the side of my mouse.

It came out really well like this, when I use any skill like my totems a divergent frost bomb appears on them spreading that debuff plus the divergent bonechill effect.

I tap my secondary skill for frostbite, then I automated a divergent creeping frost with anomalous CWDT and another divergent bonechill.

I have a max lv divergent CWDT linked to anomalous steelskin and enhance with increased duration, this gives me like a 3k steeskin that triggers at 2.6k damage taken.

Im sure its not max paper shaper dps but it absolutely shreds every thing b/c I over geared it, and its just 1 button, and 1 extra tap on bosses.

Defense wise I have 78% fire/cold/lightning resist, 77% chaos resist, immune to all chill, 80% reduced effect of shock, and ill be able to reach 100% stun avoidance when I get the implicits on my cluster jewels, then have around 4.2k life and 2.6k mana so a good sized resource pool too.

The links look lke this;

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 20, 2021, 5:51:36 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
It came out really well like this, when I use any skill like my totems a divergent frost bomb appears on them spreading that debuff plus the divergent bonechill effect.

Frost Bomb doesn't actually inflict Chill, so your Bonechill Support isn't doing anything here. Spell Cascade might be better here for more coverage of the Exposure?
"
Mush27 wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Frost Bomb doesn't actually inflict Chill, so your Bonechill Support isn't doing anything here. Spell Cascade might be better here for more coverage of the Exposure?

Awakened spell cascade is amazing in that setup, frostbombs all over the screen every time I summon a totem, thanks.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 21, 2021, 5:58:02 PM
"
aortisan wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hey aortisan mind sharing how you craft a +2 wand?

I was looking for complex guides on how to do it with fossils. But even if the chances were a lot higher, the cost per try was so expensive.
So I bought an already fractured wand with +1 cold, and spammed “essence & scour” till I got the other +1.
It took around 25 of them, I was even lucky enough to also get a crit mod.
So I just harvest remove a resistance I got and added the other crit.

Another way could be essence it, fill the suffix leaving a prefix open and harvest add a caster mod. But if you fail and remove/add caster, you can lose your essence spell dmg.

Probably more experienced crafters can help you.
This is my 1st league trying end-game crafting (and probably my last, with the upcoming harvest nerf)

What essence did you use?
Thanks
I'd love a crafting guide for your wands. Wands I find like that are expensive and I wanted to try crafting. Build is crazy good btw.
Last edited by myprism on Mar 23, 2021, 4:28:31 PM
how does this fare in 100% delirium?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:

I can only speak from my experience. It feels a bit squishy in that particular content, damage wise this is good enough for 100% delirium but there will be deaths for sure.

Also The Feared feels very difficult if alch orb is used.
I have 340k hideout dps and 7.6k ehp.
Last edited by El_Madrigal on Mar 24, 2021, 12:42:45 PM
"
El_Madrigal wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:

I can only speak from my experience. It feels a bit squishy in that particular content, damage wise this is good enough for 100% delirium but there will be deaths for sure.

Also The Feared feels very difficult if alch orb is used.
I have 340k hideout dps and 7.6k ehp.

vouch this, did 100% del as well, worked kind of, should have not added double beyond though :P like 10-20 beyond bosses on that map lul

managed to finish though

same +1 for the feared, in the end did it "white", was still hard, first try with alched was just oneshot-fest, don´t recommend this other than white with this build ( squishy kind of, especially if you can´t freeze em all, whats the case with the feared )

... having 250k ho dps to add here, but thats still enough for both cases dps wise ( also delirious bosses, kosis takes some time, but still going well )
Last edited by bex_HB on Mar 24, 2021, 1:20:57 PM
Which version have better potential ( costs doesn't have matter )? With virdi helmet or with atziri reflection? I'm little afraid that uniq helmet with proper enchant will be unavailable.

Can someone show pob or profil with ideal or nearly ideal version of this build ( again no matter what the cost )?
"
slomkacz wrote:
Which version have better potential ( costs doesn't have matter )? With virdi helmet or with atziri reflection? I'm little afraid that uniq helmet with proper enchant will be unavailable.

Can someone show pob or profil with ideal or nearly ideal version of this build ( again no matter what the cost )?

POE ninja shows both builds to be about the same damage output in maxed form.
Using a rare helm will give you an option for a life roll.
Many helms on POE trade with 30% inc freezing pulse projectile speed plus nearby enemies have -9% to cold resistance.

The shield will give some block and will allow the use of 2 unset rings for more curses.

Because the Viridi's Veil is so cheap it is relatively easy to compare.

Aside from all this HOW DO I GET THE +1 TO LEVEL OF ALL SPELL SKILL GEMS???

I have a +1 to level of all cold spell skill gems - fractured as required but i cannot got the other +1. Any help gratefully received.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info