[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Just to get ahead of this topic now while it is fresh - the changes to Harvest coming in 3.14 (which should have been done before it was ever implemented into the core game) really don't have any bearing on this build specifically. It doesn't even really change how you'd craft a large cluster jewel.
Is the Maven Helm and 2x Weapons better or is Hubris and Reflection best?

I'm confused.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Is the Maven Helm and 2x Weapons better or is Hubris and Reflection best?

I'm confused.

I don't think they're hugely different at the high end of things. It just makes more sense to build around Viridi's from the outset, I think.
"
"
aortisan wrote:
Heya fellow totemers! :)

I'm really enjoying the crafting part of the game, if we don't take into account how expensive it can be lol.

I'm quite happy with my gloves craft, but im a bit lost on how to proceed from here with my helmet (I didn't try the maven orb as I find it too expensive for my budget).

I would appreciate any help, thanks!.

I would aug cold or caster followed by r/a caster until I hit T1 flat cold (because that what i did).

After that, remove lightning and craft a +1 AOE gem bench craft as prefix because I think +1 to both curses (I use woke hextouch) on my helmet is stronger than the flat lightning to spell. Maybe Chaos or other resist as suffix.

You probably can r/a cold if you have "Suffix cannot be changed". I came across a bug that causes r/a influenced mod to ignore meta-mod so I'm didn't use that. Probably will work because the bug only happened on r/a influence mod, but I don't want to risk my elevated mod.

Thanks for the tips.
I'm now trying to r/a caster until i get a T1 cold dmg.
And for now, ill leave the +mana since im saving up for a hextouch gem.
They are damn expensive tho.
"
Wallach wrote:
Just to get ahead of this topic now while it is fresh - the changes to Harvest coming in 3.14 (which should have been done before it was ever implemented into the core game) really don't have any bearing on this build specifically. It doesn't even really change how you'd craft a large cluster jewel.

With around 1-2% of POE players playing this build, we are away from GGG's aim.
This build is really fun to play and can do all content easly with enough currency, but it's not OP.

Btw Wallach, I exported your POB from poe.ninja to mess around with it and plan my last points. But according to it, you should be lvl 101 and killed all bandits lol.
Did you change your Alira for those last 2 points?. And i guess the other missing point is an error in the poe.ninja database.
"
aortisan wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:

This build is really fun to play and can do all content easly with enough currency, but it's not OP.

Btw Wallach, I exported your POB from poe.ninja to mess around with it and plan my last points. But according to it, you should be lvl 101 and killed all bandits lol.
Did you change your Alira for those last 2 points?. And i guess the other missing point is an error in the poe.ninja database.

I think it's because poe.ninja can't see exactly which cluster jewel points you actually have allocated, so it just assumes all of them are allocated. Remove the three points behind the sockets on the large cluster (Doryani's Lesson and the two smalls on either side).
"
Wallach wrote:
"
aortisan wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:

I think it's because poe.ninja can't see exactly which cluster jewel points you actually have allocated, so it just assumes all of them are allocated. Remove the three points behind the sockets on the large cluster (Doryani's Lesson and the two smalls on either side).

Got it!.

Now you are level 100 again :P.

Thanks a lot for it.
After 3-4 leagues trying your build, this is the only time i really consider myself end-game rdy with a bit over 1m+ dps, and i must say after trying over 10+ diferent builds, that i always come back to yours.

Really nice job !
"
Wallach wrote:
Great to hear on this because it helps motivate me to next league. Was a bit worried, really enjoying the build and its my first season trying it. Had a few hiccups along the way but they were my fault on mismanaging a few points and a gem so lesson learned.
Great build, i really enjoyed it even if i'm still leveling with fire totem.

I just wonder if Fire ball could be an alternative to freezing pulse. It get the same high base dmg, with an amazing +50% on burning ennemies, and don't require dexterity (+++). But we lose percing effect for 'splash' dmg ...

Your point of view ?
Can anyone offer me some advice? I seem to lack damage and survivability, stuck at level 95. I feel like I just get one shotted or I do poor damage.

Not sure what I did wrong or am doing wrong I seem to be just stacking deaths from out of no where. Maybe I should use two wands again rather than shield and helm????

I have a little bit of money but I see no overall changes when I upgrade like when I bought my reflection.
Berserk is a good manga

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info