[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
NoImagination wrote:
Yep, 282k at the moment, only auras are on. I did a stupid on my gloves yesterday by forgetting there was a life suffix too, but without that it's also > 8k eHP.

Ok, 323k now. One thing I didn't mention before - there are rare cobalt jewels that are upgrades on clear mind, if you don't mind losing the regen. When you switch to one, you can spend a gem socket on precision, which is a few percent more DPS at low levels. This, by the way, is why I have regen as a boot enchant.

It's hard to get triple Eyes, particularly with the Veil setup. Precision lets you consider another mod for the eye that brings them into the realm of possible-one-day.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 30, 2021, 4:35:14 AM
167 fuses, then 33 fuses then 67 fuses:

I think I already 6linked mnore items in this league than in whole previous one :o

Got also Cinderswallow flask with crit from my first Catarina and now I cant decide if I should sell it and buy this large jewel or keep it for some future build.
Just did Sirius A8.

Died once because I forgot that you cannot quickly activate next phase by walking into chaos cloud for a second on A8 since it pretty much oneshots.

I don't even have lvl 21 freezing pulse, missing quality on most gems and haven't bought any clusters yet.

Really loving the new item build path, farming for the shield was always too annoying which is why I usually wouldn't leaguestart with fptotems.

Probably going to be my League starter for future leagues unless they do some heavy nerfs.
How did you get unaffected by curses on your helm?
I have upgraded my character a bit, but still cant clear a single t14 map without dying at least once... Starting to get a lil bit frustrating. Any ide what to improve I have like 6 exalts an 100ish chaos.
Hit 100 on the stream earlier; XP isn't quite as crazy as it was in Heist, but it was still pretty easy this league compared to some prior leagues. All the new XP boosting Atlas tree stuff means you can target farm while still getting pretty decent XP/h. Probably one of my favorite patches of all time, despite the questionable Hierophant changes.

"
NoImagination wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:
Yep, 282k at the moment, only auras are on. I did a stupid on my gloves yesterday by forgetting there was a life suffix too, but without that it's also > 8k eHP.

Ok, 323k now. One thing I didn't mention before - there are rare cobalt jewels that are upgrades on clear mind, if you don't mind losing the regen. When you switch to one, you can spend a gem socket on precision, which is a few percent more DPS at low levels. This, by the way, is why I have regen as a boot enchant.

It's hard to get triple Eyes, particularly with the Veil setup. Precision lets you consider another mod for the eye that brings them into the realm of possible-one-day.

Yeah, I actually like having the 70% mana regen boot sometimes. I have it on the boots I'm currently working on as a project (with the elevated non-damaging ailments) and I might just leave it so it is more comfortable to get out of Clear Mind. Penetration is a very easy DPS boost if you can find it though. Thanks for the helm earlier by the way.

"
spysy wrote:
How did you get unaffected by curses on your helm?

I'm just editing the item directly in Path of Building, as even the community fork does not have support for the Hexproof modifier on the helmet yet.
Last edited by Wallach on Jan 30, 2021, 4:13:17 PM
"
Wallach wrote:
Yeah, I actually like having the 70% mana regen boot sometimes. I have it on the boots I'm currently working on as a project (with the elevated non-damaging ailments) and I might just leave it so it is more comfortable to get out of Clear Mind. Penetration is a very easy DPS boost if you can find it though. Thanks for the helm earlier by the way.

Well, thanks for the exalted orbs, and congrats on 100!

"
ChrisWello wrote:
I have upgraded my character a bit, but still cant clear a single t14 map without dying at least once... Starting to get a lil bit frustrating. Any ide what to improve I have like 6 exalts an 100ish chaos.

Coward's legacy is 120c, Pancemonius is 100c, and your main hand wand is easy to upgrade - it only has 3 DPS mods that help you. Those are all large upgrades.

Then you probably want another medium cluster jewel and a Watcher's Eye. Cold pen & crit chance ones are expensive, but increased cold damage is 1ex, or 3 for added flat.

"
Asag wrote:
167 fuses, then 33 fuses then 67 fuses

Like I said before, it's cheaper on average to link after you hit a corruption, but I guess that isn't true if you link so cheaply!
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 30, 2021, 4:15:03 PM
Im just addcited to gambling with fuses, dont really care about efficiency on this matter. I just cant stop spam those little friends :)

Also finally got the Large Jewel (Blanketed, Doryani, Commander), Im broke now tho :P
PoB Sirus dps went from 390k to 475k and I still miss few points and have alot to upgrade (wands!).

Bought one Brutal Restraint because I wanna free the 30 dex node from tree but did not get anything interesting except dex so need more divines to get something worth switching.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 30, 2021, 4:45:28 PM
Asag, I dont "like" you. Here I've been trying to 6 link my mantle for several days and you just link em east and west! (Just kidding, im just VERY jealous :P )
Hi all,

Can anyone help me? I just dont seem to be hitting the damage levels that you guys are talking about...my in HO tooltip is sort of 60K...

I have spent a lot on this char and just need to get the belt.

My pastebin is : https://pastebin.com/C4jXfpmb

Can do reasonable maps up to T15 but bossing is non existent for me.....im obviously doing something wrong!

Please help

Grog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info