[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
dperls wrote:
When comparing hideout dps, is that just standing still or getting your curses up and spamming totems?

I think it's best to just stand still. Auras are fine, nothing else.
"
sephrinx wrote:
I am having EXTREME difficulty seeing stuff on the screen. The entire screen is constantly a white blur.

It's making gaining the last few levels damn near impossible because I can't see what's happening and constantly get killed by random shit.

Does anyone else have this problem? Such as the Veritania fight, I can't dodge her stuff because it's literally impossible to see, so I just dash around hoping to avoid it, which works sometimes.

I might want to transition into an Arc totem build, but don't know how effective those would be in comparison to FP Totems. I've done Sirus and 10 boss maven fights easy as pie with FP totems but it's getting a little ridiculous to not be able to see anything on the screen at all times.

You could try Arctic Freezing Pulse MTX. It's on sale this weekend and and a bit less white
I use yolo mouse to change the cursor to stand out better too.
Hi
What i need change in my char for easy for kill highend content? Or i easy can kill all main bosses?
"
loloppe wrote:
Did some changes to my setup, since I have so much damage, I switched our "go-to" Coward's Legacy belt for Replica Soul Tether.

I when from 21m Sirus DPS to 15.6m, but gained 1600 ES and now damage is 1/2 ES, 1/4 Life and 1/4 Mana and I feel 10 time tankier.

I could of gotten it from the jewel but then I would have to change my whole tree and lose something else, idk.

Switching ascendancy to get ES leech from totem with Chieftain or Scion would be amazing for this. I could drop one of my weapon for Trolltimber Spire but meh.

Also new gloves:

Edit:

Now I use Disciple of Kitava to recover Life and Mana quickly, with desecrate on trigger for perma devour. This allow me to use Zealot's Oath to turn my Life Regen into ES Regen without having no life regen left.

By my calculation, discipline of Kitava should give you 200hp a second when going Zealot's oath. Is that working out fine for you?
"
ArtDal wrote:
"
loloppe wrote:
Did some changes to my setup, since I have so much damage, I switched our "go-to" Coward's Legacy belt for Replica Soul Tether.

I when from 21m Sirus DPS to 15.6m, but gained 1600 ES and now damage is 1/2 ES, 1/4 Life and 1/4 Mana and I feel 10 time tankier.

I could of gotten it from the jewel but then I would have to change my whole tree and lose something else, idk.

Switching ascendancy to get ES leech from totem with Chieftain or Scion would be amazing for this. I could drop one of my weapon for Trolltimber Spire but meh.

Also new gloves:

Edit:

Now I use Disciple of Kitava to recover Life and Mana quickly, with desecrate on trigger for perma devour. This allow me to use Zealot's Oath to turn my Life Regen into ES Regen without having no life regen left.

By my calculation, discipline of Kitava should give you 200hp a second when going Zealot's oath. Is that working out fine for you?

Yea the regen from Disciple of Kitava is not that great, I'm using a Bubbling life flask to help. I could drop Zealot's Oath but it feel fine, minus chaos degen.
"
fmnavik wrote:
Hi
What i need change in my char for easy for kill highend content? Or i easy can kill all main bosses?

21 freezing pulse
increased critical strikes to hypothermia
cluster jewels could use some work
then there are lots of small things, like not having 10% first snow, or missing quality on gems
then it's probably into awakened gems
Ok, it is completely impossible for me to fight the Breachlord's Maven fight.

Instantly KO'd no matter what I do, cant even enter the arena because Esh just stun locks me or Tul freeze locks me.

Did it with white invitation, no mods, was worse than the 1st attempt, at least that first attempt I killed one. Tul and Esh are my problem. Permanently frozen/shocked/stunned.

How have others beaten this fight?

If it is purely because of DPS, then I have no idea how to improve my DPS without paying 10's and 10's of exalts. No idea how people have 250k hideout DPS. I have 95k (no auras, golem, curses etc, just standing still). With Hatred it is 124k.

Wand upgrades most likely not possible as currently I can not find any on the market except overpriced ones like 3ex+ and even then they are just t3/2 mods.

I have gone from 0 maps to A8 Sirus without a SINGLE Jun or Alva mission in Atlas (not possible to spawn and I don't get any daily missions for them except the 1x per day) so half of the good progression systems are locked out for me.

And to add more insult to injury. 182 Alterations used on my diamond flask to try and get the immunity to freeze mod...still didn't get it. (yes the ilevel was high enough to roll the mod).
Last edited by Mentalmike on Jan 29, 2021, 1:01:23 PM
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Ok, it is completely impossible for me to fight the Breachlord's Maven fight.

Instantly KO'd no matter what I do, cant even enter the arena because Esh just stun locks me or Tul freeze locks me.

Did it with white invitation, no mods, was worse than the 1st attempt, at least that first attempt I killed one. Tul and Esh are my problem. Permanently frozen/shocked/stunned.

How have others beaten this fight?

If it is purely because of DPS, then I have no idea how to improve my DPS without paying 10's and 10's of exalts. No idea how people have 250k hideout DPS. I have 95k (no auras, golem, curses etc, just standing still). With Hatred it is 124k.

Wand upgrades most likely not possible as currently I can not find any on the market except overpriced ones like 3ex+ and even then they are just t3/2 mods.

I have gone from 0 maps to A8 Sirus without a SINGLE Jun or Alva mission in Atlas (not possible to spawn and I don't get any daily missions for them except the 1x per day) so half of the good progression systems are locked out for me.

And to add more insult to injury. 182 Alterations used on my diamond flask to try and get the immunity to freeze mod...still didn't get it.

While I do think the breachlords fight is probably the hardest of the new endgame fights for this build, I'm not sure why you're having that bad of a time with this one.

As far as the flasks go, remember you can use beastcrafting to force the "of Heat" suffix to get freeze/chill immunity on a flask. Just roll for a decent prefix like Chemist's and beastcraft the suffix on there. You definitely do need some form of protection against freeze or Tul will make things even harder than he would be otherwise. I'm also not sure about the Atziri's, you should get more DPS out of a Silver flask while also having another magic flask to craft something like Shock immunity on.

Your eHP is a little on the low side right now due to the lower life & mana rolls on your glove / boot slots, so if I targeted any upgrades right now it would be on those slots.

Also, looking at the skill gems you currently have equipped - you are not reserving any of your mana currently, right? You have a few reservation gems right now like Clarity, Haste and Herald of Thunder, but hopefully none of those are actually being turned on as you will definitely need your mana for eHP at the moment (and to keep the damage from your Clear Mind active).

For a relatively cheap / small DPS boost, you could also hit that Watcher's Eye with a couple Divine Orbs. You're pretty close to min roll on all three important affixes so it shouldn't take more than a couple to get a bit more out of that jewel on the cheap.
Brine King pantheon probably helps too.

When you enter a new area, you are invulnerable for a few seconds until you move - you can use this time to make sure your flasks are up to avoid freeze/shock immediately.

It definitely helps to be able to nuke down a breachlord or two before they can do anything. If one is giving you particular trouble, it makes sense to go stand by him as soon as you activate the fight and the maven lets them go.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 29, 2021, 1:59:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info