[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

WTH, another day, another 6L, this time 33 fuses :o

I really need altar now.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 28, 2021, 3:15:48 PM
I am having EXTREME difficulty seeing stuff on the screen. The entire screen is constantly a white blur.

It's making gaining the last few levels damn near impossible because I can't see what's happening and constantly get killed by random shit.

Does anyone else have this problem? Such as the Veritania fight, I can't dodge her stuff because it's literally impossible to see, so I just dash around hoping to avoid it, which works sometimes.

I might want to transition into an Arc totem build, but don't know how effective those would be in comparison to FP Totems. I've done Sirus and 10 boss maven fights easy as pie with FP totems but it's getting a little ridiculous to not be able to see anything on the screen at all times.

~ Seph
Did some changes to my setup, since I have so much damage, I switched our "go-to" Coward's Legacy belt for Replica Soul Tether.

I when from 21m Sirus DPS to 15.6m, but gained 1600 ES and now damage is 1/2 ES, 1/4 Life and 1/4 Mana and I feel 10 time tankier.

I could of gotten it from the jewel but then I would have to change my whole tree and lose something else, idk.

Switching ascendancy to get ES leech from totem with Chieftain or Scion would be amazing for this. I could drop one of my weapon for Trolltimber Spire but meh.

Also new gloves:

Edit:

Now I use Disciple of Kitava to recover Life and Mana quickly, with desecrate on trigger for perma devour. This allow me to use Zealot's Oath to turn my Life Regen into ES Regen without having no life regen left.
Last edited by loloppe on Jan 28, 2021, 5:18:13 PM
Is it ok to run Increased Critical Strikes instead of Added Cold Damage with the main setup? I have 5 linked sockets, 3 blues and 2 greens, and I have Freezing Pulse, Hypothermia, Cold Penetration, Controlled Destruction and Increased Critical Strikes.
Last edited by Xiimbox on Jan 28, 2021, 4:07:41 PM
"
Xiimbox wrote:
Is it ok to run Increased Critical Strikes instead of Added Cold Damage with the main setup? I have 5 linked sockets, 3 blues and 2 greens, and I have Freezing Pulse, Hypothermia, Cold Penetration, Controlled Destruction and Increased Critical Strikes.

If you have less than 50% critical strikes chance and a decent amount of critical strike multiplier then yes, but it's the first gem we drop for more DPS, getting critical strike chance is easy for the build.

If you can get a red or green socket, you should definitely go with multiple totem support or added cold damage over critical strike chance support.
If the map have elemental equilibrum mod does Frost Bomb activate it or its safe to use because we hit but dont do damage?
"
Asag wrote:
If the map have elemental equilibrum mod does Frost Bomb activate it or its safe to use because we hit but dont do damage?

Elemental Equilibrum proc from our totem, so the enemy gain 25% resistance at all time in those map. But the worse mod is reduced damage from crit.
Are you sure about that? I was sure EE cant be procced with mines/traps/totems because those are not "players".

EDIT:
Nvm, only minions does not trigger EE, for some reason I though it must be skills used directly by players.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 28, 2021, 5:17:33 PM
When comparing hideout dps, is that just standing still or getting your curses up and spamming totems?
"

If you have less than 50% critical strikes chance and a decent amount of critical strike multiplier then yes, but it's the first gem we drop for more DPS, getting critical strike chance is easy for the build.

If you can get a red or green socket, you should definitely go with multiple totem support or added cold damage over critical strike chance support.

So far I have 20,1% chance and 195% multiplier, so I guess I'll stay with this until I get luckier with chromatics. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info