[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I'd probably pay 10ex for the proj speed one, if i can't find another mean to squeeze some proj speed. Imo, it's a real qol mod for this build.
Lucky day for me, 173 fusings used and:

When I will get second 6L mantle gonna gamble at altar.

I have also question, should I switch for bosses multiple totmes for increased critical?
PoB shows me 339k Sirus dps with multiple and 493k with inc crit. Quite big difference.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 27, 2021, 5:10:37 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
There's one not selling at 22ex. Also a cast speed one not selling at 15ex, which happens to be mine. So the real price is somewhere under those amounts.

Yea, I was going to buy the 10ex one but I guess someone flipped it (24ex now..), I just offered 15ex for the new one, but it's already a crazy amount to pay just for some projectile speed (1ex enchant on a 10c base), I would rather buy the 25% damage one for 5ex or your cast speed one for a few more ex.

Well, we shall see after a few days if it's still not sold.
"
loloppe wrote:
I would rather buy the 25% damage one for 5ex or your cast speed one for a few more ex.

I'm OK doing 10ex for someone in this thread, though going off to bed now.

"
Asag wrote:
Lucky day for me, 173 fusings used and:

When I will get second 6L mantle gonna gamble at altar.

Do it the other way round. Corrupt unlinked ones, then 6 link them after. It's cheaper in the long run.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 27, 2021, 5:17:59 PM
Dont I need 1500 vaals and 1500 fusings for this?
"
Asag wrote:
Dont I need 1500 vaals and 1500 fusings for this?

Yes. It's still cheaper because of your odds of getting the corrupt you want. You need 1500 fuses or whatever the EV is to get the 6 link in the first place, remember.

I corrupted this, then socketed it, coloured it, and linked it, all while corrupted.

I've not looked at the market, but when I did it, this was by far the cheapest way to do it on average.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 27, 2021, 5:26:48 PM
Alright, so I bought the 23ex one for 15ex + 320c (19ex). Now I'm just missing a +2/+1 corruption. If someone find one and feel like selling it, lmk :)
"
NoImagination wrote:
There's one not selling at 22ex. Also a cast speed one not selling at 15ex, which happens to be mine. So the real price is somewhere under those amounts.

Give it a chance, though. The 22ex one was me and it had only been up for 30 minutes :P

Sorry Lollope, I was watching The Expanse instead of waiting for your offer ;)
Last edited by Sabahl on Jan 27, 2021, 6:42:57 PM
Has anyone done the Breach Lord Maven fight? (4x breahlords) and the last Maven invitation (Elder, Shaper, 5th breachlord, Cortex, Atziri)?

Want to know if this build is even possible at doing that sort of end game boss battle.

I tried to breachlord maven invitation and it was impossible, instantly dead each time, the Tul (Cold) and Esh (Lightning) are impossible, they instantly KO you the second you jump through the portal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Elder and Shaper guardian's are absolutely fine. Difficult but doable.
Would someone please provide advice on how to go about crafting a wand? From base to finish. How do you go about it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info