[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Also need to know how a Clear Mind jewel works with this build?
Is it only for the mana regen?
Would you recommend using Haste as you do even though it depletes our mana a lot thus making MOM less defensive.
Sorry for the questions.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Also need to know how a Clear Mind jewel works with this build?
Is it only for the mana regen?
Would you recommend using Haste as you do even though it depletes our mana a lot thus making MOM less defensive.
Sorry for the questions.

Clear Mind is just a good early jewel for the combination of mana regeneration and spell damage.

We don't actually reserve any mana with auras. Only later once you are in a Viridi's Veil setup will you get your ring slots back so you can run an Essence Worm to avoid the mana reservation.

The Haste gem I use is strictly for Vaal Haste, which is a temporary cooldown buff.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Need to say thanks to Wallach for the excellent build guide.
Need to know if i can get a bit more survivability into my build. I understand i have a long way to go but i am really getting killed way too often.
I got killed 3 times in my first legion encounter.
Any suggestions welcome - thanks.
Char is Daryl_Ritual

It depends how much practice you've had really - they're meant to kill you, and you need to learn to recognise their dangerous attacks. You don't want to be standing in amongst them when they spawn, you need to be behind your totems on an edge, and you need to be careful working your way in.
I went with a Redeemer Exalt for the Weapon and it turned out like this

Last edited by MasterLoki666 on Jan 22, 2021, 3:27:08 AM
I didn't know that increased cast speed if you've killed recently was a mod - that must be the single best mod after +1 gems, congratulations.
I doubt this mod works with Totems to be honest.
Usually the wording would be "If you or your Totems killed recently"
Oh yes, I think you're right. That's what we're doing with boot enchants after all.
Yes sadly doesent work with totems.
But i think it turned out great nonetheless should be worth alot.
Just put down the Maven for the first time. Went in completely blind for the new expansion boss, and got her after 4 deaths. 3 of those were an attack I simply didn't understand until I watched the recording back, and one was just an obvious misplay that should be easier to avoid now that I've seen everything.

I think Maven is actually a pretty cool fight, and one that this build is not going to have that hard of a time with. Much easier compared to learning Sirus the first time around; if I had been able to see what was going on with the one attack I would have only died to the misplay (which I suspect would have killed just about anyone). Being able to deal damage consistently while being mostly anywhere in the arena is a big advantage in this fight.
Has anyone thought about this combo or even tested it?

General's Cry + Vigilant strike + The Vigil jewel near templar start.

You warcry and the two dudes give you fortify. I know it's a bit of an investment, socket wise. But getting fortify for 12+ secs without having to do anything other than scream for a moment sounds like a nice thing. Plus i feel like this build can use a bit for beefiness.

Only problem is getting corpses. Maybe desecrate + trigger craft?

What do you folks think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info