[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I don't think we know yet, but it's looking pretty close.
So I changed my helmet to Viridi and rings to blue/worm and my DPS in PoB dropped by 4k.

Its because losing the projectile speed enchant? I did not changed anything else, was sure with hatred on will go up, not down.
"
Asag wrote:
So I changed my helmet to Viridi and rings to blue/worm and my DPS in PoB dropped by 4k.

Its because losing the projectile speed enchant? I did not changed anything else, was sure with hatred on will go up, not down.

Might be a bug, I had the same. Updated PoB and opend a fresh tab and had more dps with the new setup.
Its seems my PoB dont know Im hexproof because ticking in config Enfeeble lower my dps, I checked Wallach PoB and ticking enfeeble increase DPS due more curses on for flagellation. I checked same options, wtf is going on?

I have the community fork, no updates available, deleted the PoB and loaded again and same results.

EDIT:
Did not noticed Viridi text is red so its not supported by PoB yet so it sees my as cursed. For now I unchecked temp chains and enfeeble but is there a workaround to solve this?
Last edited by Asag on Jan 21, 2021, 5:26:12 PM
Guys i got my Hands on a preety juicy Sceptre

Base
30% Elemental Damage

Prefix

T1 flat cold to spells
+1 to cold spell gems

Suffix

T1 crit chance to spells
T2 cast speed

So open Prefix/Suffix

Whats the best way to go on from now ?
I could craft cold damage % and freeze chance % as Prefix on it and then slam a redeemer exalted orb as Suffix and hope for the best or wait for a Oshabi craft ?
"
Asag wrote:
Its seems my PoB dont know Im hexproof because ticking in config Enfeeble lower my dps, I checked Wallach PoB and ticking enfeeble increase DPS due more curses on for flagellation. I checked same options, wtf is going on?

I have the community fork, no updates available, deleted the PoB and loaded again and same results.

EDIT:
Did not noticed Viridi text is red so its not supported by PoB yet so it sees my as cursed. For now I unchecked temp chains and enfeeble but is there a workaround to solve this?

you still have the 4 nodes with sanctum of thought btw, you might wanna remove them.
"
MasterLoki666 wrote:
Guys i got my Hands on a preety juicy Sceptre

Base
30% Elemental Damage

Prefix

T1 flat cold to spells
+1 to cold spell gems

Suffix

T1 crit chance to spells
T2 cast speed

So open Prefix/Suffix

Whats the best way to go on from now ?
I could craft cold damage % and freeze chance % as Prefix on it and then slam a redeemer exalted orb as Suffix and hope for the best or wait for a Oshabi craft ?

Craft inc. spell or cold dmg. hope for crit aug in the garden? That'd probably be my way.
"
Asag wrote:

EDIT:

Yes, the item has not been fully implemented into PoBCF yet, so if you want it to function like expected you need to edit it and add the line "Unaffected by Curses" (which works since they have long since fully implemented Atziri's Reflection).
Is there a mtx, or other way, to make the hexproof black skull debuffs stop spinning above your character's head/dissappear, while playing?
Last edited by dingleberryman on Jan 21, 2021, 7:57:30 PM
Need to say thanks to Wallach for the excellent build guide.
Need to know if i can get a bit more survivability into my build. I understand i have a long way to go but i am really getting killed way too often.
I got killed 3 times in my first legion encounter.
Any suggestions welcome - thanks.
Char is Daryl_Ritual

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info