[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:
Added a video to go over the Viridi's Veil in some more detail until I can update the guide more thoroughly. I don't know as I'll even recommend the Atziri's Reflection anymore, though it will remain an option as it always has.

This is really such a great item for the build. It doesn't really increase our overall power relative to 3.12, but gives us access to the larger bulk of it much cheaper and with a more direct progression path.

If Pursuit of Faith had to die for this helmet to live, so be it. I'll take that trade.

The main concern then, is getting a helmet enchant. If there're 500 enchants, it's actually likely to be a good thing to spread this information as widely as possible, because you aren't going to roll it yourself in this lifetime.

Yeah, I think you basically abandon the helmet enchant and just get a projectile speed roll on your second wand. If you happen to find an enchanted Veil, bonus.
"
Wallach wrote:
Yeah, I think you basically abandon the helmet enchant and just get a projectile speed roll on your second wand. If you happen to find an enchanted Veil, bonus.

Getting 90% projectile speed over two wands seems pretty fun actually
Damn I regret now that I did not buy the hel when was going for like 10c, now its 80c and Im broke :/
Last edited by Asag on Jan 21, 2021, 1:16:48 PM
Looking for some tips on where to go next for upgrades. First time running this build and I'm not sure where to go next.

Gear
Last edited by Merix on Jan 21, 2021, 1:24:13 PM
Just tried to enchant my helm over 50 times , no luck :( Sadge
"
Merix wrote:
Looking for some tips on where to go next for upgrades. First time running this build and I'm not sure where to go next.

Gear

You can get quality on several gems, but the biggest upgrade right now is switching to awakened gems. They help a ton.

Also, damage against chilled enemies on gloves is good.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 21, 2021, 1:59:45 PM
Hey guys, thinking about doing this build, my only concern is the single target DPS because of the league and the emphasis on bossing. How do you guys feel about the build after you get key uniques like cowards legacy and Virdi's?
Last edited by T_V_C on Jan 21, 2021, 2:03:06 PM
"
T_V_C wrote:
Hey guys, thinking about doing this build, my only concern is the single target DPS because of the league and the emphasis on bossing. How do you guys feel about the build after you get key uniques like cowards legacy and Virdi's?

I carry around a ice spear gem and swap it in for bossing. Ice spear melts bosses.
Meh - I'm 124k hideout DPS and the 10 boss fight was trivial. Not done anything tougher yet. It should be possible to get 2 or 3x this DPS while building the rest of it normally.
wait, so is gaining a second wand, worth more than losing zealotry in an essence worm and a shaper/redeemer helmet with fp enchant? or is reflection still gonna be the high-end setup ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info