[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I think Snipers Mark is good when you need the DPS to kill stuff quicker like endgame bosses/content. For pure mapping i rarely use it cause the monsters and map bosses die so fast anyway.

Also think to drop it at the moment.
Last edited by MasterLoki666 on Jan 20, 2021, 4:23:33 AM
PSA Viridi's Veil works as a cheap replacement for atziri's reflection

you just lose a rare ring slot and cant run 2 essence worms the extra totem for shield slot more than makes up for it and you can still run a cowards legacy too if you can max your resists

the helmet is current 10c on trade league, go nuts Totembro's
"
Neferidian wrote:

you just lose a rare ring slot and cant run 2 essence worms the extra totem for shield slot more than makes up for it and you can still run a cowards legacy too if you can max your resists

Thanks for pointing to that helm. I might use it for a bit. But i'm a little hesitant to lose my FP proj speed enchant.
"
Neferidian wrote:

I'm going to make a video about this helmet soon; this honestly might not just be a cheap option, but possibly a more optimal route compared to Atziri's Reflection. Finally an exciting new item to consider for this build!
For the veil...does the magic ring slot mean it can only be blue and not a yellow rare?

Thanks
Yes - all magic items are blue, all rare items are yellow. (all normal are white, all unique are brown)
"
Neferidian wrote:

Man... great call on the helm. Really enjoying it so far!
"
NoImagination wrote:
Yes - all magic items are blue, all rare items are yellow. (all normal are white, all unique are brown)

Ah thank you for the reply.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Neferidian wrote:

I'm going to make a video about this helmet soon; this honestly might not just be a cheap option, but possibly a more optimal route compared to Atziri's Reflection. Finally an exciting new item to consider for this build!

Oh Excellent, yeah i got really excited on your stream when i looked at it, seemed way to good to be true. More than makes up for the nerfs then :P

Grab a helmet while its cheap :P
Also, just for fun - because hydrosphere is bugged at the moment and acts as if you are casting it (and not the totem) you can run stupid stuff like dual obliteration wands for explody hydrosphere clears.

FP is still way better, but it is interesting to play a totem build that still works like a normal spell (until they fix it!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info