[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Obviously Maven's orb is a potential high end buff to everyone, but if we can get reasonable access to Harvest, elevated mods should make us super strong, and way outstrip nerfs. In Harvest, I had 7 influence mods, going up to tier 0 for them sounds huge, albeit difficult.

"
muhnie wrote:
iiiiiiiiii dont think fp totem will be in a bad place at all.

I'm on the same page as you. One totem at a time clears trash at the same speed as two in almost every case.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 13, 2021, 7:10:19 AM
I think most people are overhyping on how easily Harvest will be viable.
But even without easy harvest acces the build is still alive and strong. Except ascendancy changes nothing was nerfed (unless there mnore changes on the tree).

Some streamer said that people too much focused on the negatives (nerfs) and are unable too see that most buils are still fine. And I totally agree.
"
I think most people are overhyping on how easily Harvest will be viable.

Yeh, I think you're probably right. Being able to save 10 crafts means you can still get something useful done though. Getting totally perfect gear like we could in Harvest League is going to be super hard, but getting really great gear seems doable.

It's not clear to me how harvest spawns though, do we have any information? The skill points just seem to be bonusses to when it DOES appear. Will they be missions like with Einhar? Will they just randomly spawn on 10% of maps, say?

"
Asag wrote:
But even without easy harvest acces the build is still alive and strong. Except ascendancy changes nothing was nerfed (unless there mnore changes on the tree).

Some streamer said that people too much focused on the negatives (nerfs) and are unable too see that most buils are still fine. And I totally agree.

Maybe we should all just say "yeh, the build is dead!" and enjoy the cheaper items for the first couple of days...
Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 13, 2021, 7:22:08 AM
For sure worth consideration.
Also some can try Hiero \ Chieftain or Hiero \ Elementalist Combo.
I'm pretty sure Totems will be at least same strong.
I experimented a lot last few months, all the time watching Wallach progress, (also with Multiple Totems Gem) so I'm not worried.

"
muhnie wrote:

you get flat 4 charges of Power and Endurance. Hello???? super QoL and dmg and survival buff. If you was using immortal call, just go arcane cloak instead for more def and more dmg.

The 6 % dmg per kill mob is totally useless. You dont have it for bosses expect bosses on blight map.. but..lol.. who cares.. and you oneshot eeeeeeeeverything on the map even without the buff.

It doesnt really matter if the Power/Endurance Charges are permanent or generated, you had them all the time anyways.

However we are still loosing:

10% increased Attack and Cast Speed while you have a Totem (Pursuit of Faith)
5% reduced Elemental Damage taken while you have an Endurance Charge
Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances while you have a Power Charge
(Conviction of Power)
Skills that would Summon a Totem Summon two Totems instead (Ritual of Awakening)
"
Kuchen79 wrote:
"
muhnie wrote:

It doesnt really matter if the Power/Endurance Charges are permanent or generated, you had them all the time anyways.

However we are still loosing:

10% increased Attack and Cast Speed while you have a Totem (Pursuit of Faith)
5% reduced Elemental Damage taken while you have an Endurance Charge
Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances while you have a Power Charge
(Conviction of Power)
Skills that would Summon a Totem Summon two Totems instead (Ritual of Awakening)

No, you did not, because on maps you are not spamming totems enough to get all the stacks all the time (btw only 3 max) power charges maybe, endurance nope (if you use the cluster jewel yes). i mean run a map and try to keep up 3 charges from both all the time and dont tell me you are slower then clearing the map without trying to have 3 stacks all the time and for bossfights like sirus you are never ever at 3 endurance stacks all fight long because you would lose too much dps by spamming totems until u have it.
the 5 % reduced ele dmg taken and the 5 % less ele pen are a nerf, but the ele dmg taken will be very slighty because you can focus on other survival stats, because of the extra resi & physical def you get with perma endurance and will be compensate with the better crafts.
at least in my pob i am only getting gains. not as good as it was in harvest league, but better then heist league and in heist league sirus A8 was dead on sunday after leaguestart so it should be ok.
Well I've been playing for a few years. Think I'm a lot older than the rest of you so stuff doesn't sink in that good. So in harvest even though i watched lots of videos i didn't have a clue what i was doing so am clueless to what some of you are talking about.

I played this build the end of Heist League and really enjoyed it. I started off with Shadow Toxic Rain, Then a templar dom blow build, In fact i got my highest ever character ever at 94 with my old templar. Got all the items from the guide and cluster jewels and i was just running Harbringer and Blight maps with ease and bascially enjoying the game.

I never did awakener on any level as i still don't know what im doing on that atlas and this new league looks a lot more complicated for someone like me.

Anyways, i will be trying this build as my starter build this time and then watching tonnes of videos to confuse the heck out of myself about what i am supposed to be doing in the new league.

Taken the monday off work so i should get a few solid days of mouse clicking which drives the mrs round the bend :)

Oh and thanks for the great guide by the way, very easy to follow unlike some on here.

Did a quick and dirty POB update on my end-league builds in Delirium and Harvest (by that, I mean just the passive tree update). There is nothing to worry about with the DPS.
for anyone wondering for the 6th point in Merc Lab we take Arcane Blessing now since Conviction of power is useless.

This gives us 70% INC effect of arcane surge because of the Arcane Capacitor node and of course permanent Arcane Surge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info