[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Arubel wrote:
Ritual of Awakening
Added
5% more Damage per Summoned Totem
Removed
3% more Damage per Summoned Totem

Those GUARANTEED extra 2% x 4/5totems = 8%-10% MORE damage should exceed any "% increased Damage per Enemy Killed", IMHO.

EDIT: ESPECIALLY in boss fights!

It is a buff, imho.

I'm pretty sure that's wrong, can somebody better at the game tell me. We lost 6% dam per enemy killed ffs how can this be a buff?
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Jan 12, 2021, 5:46:26 PM
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
"
Arubel wrote:
Ritual of Awakening
Added
5% more Damage per Summoned Totem
Removed
3% more Damage per Summoned Totem

Those GUARANTEED extra 2% x 4/5totems = 8%-10% MORE damage should exceed any "% increased Damage per Enemy Killed", IMHO.

EDIT: ESPECIALLY in boss fights!

It is a buff, imho.

I'm pretty sure that's wrong, can somebody better at the game tell me. We lost 6% dam per enemy killed ffs how can this be a buff?

Because the stacks never mattered, you oneshot everything in maps anyway and you only feel the 6 % buff on something like t16 100 % delirium maps.
There's was like what, 2% of entire league played with totem builds? And they just nerfed it, yikes.

Also I want to say huge thanks for that guide, it's was really fun to play.
Will this build be able to do 40/40 challenges post nerf and patch notes?
"
CalmWind69 wrote:

We do not know yet. Keep looking at forums and refresh.
"
CalmWind69 wrote:

I'd be surprised if it couldn't I guess, but it's hard to know for sure without knowing what the challenges are since many of them will be related to brand new content nobody has ever seen.

Anyway patch notes didn't really reveal anything interesting that explains their Hierophant totem changes. Maybe it will get further changes since it feels like most people are on the same page about it, but it's pretty weird that we're in this position in the first place.
Since it was mentioned on her that this is a good build for bosses, I would think that it would be perfect for this league since this league is so boss driven in order to get to the other passive points on the atlas. So even with the change to totems, I think I'm going to to still give it a shot...
@Wallach
What do you think about going Scion - Hiero/Assasin?

I'm not sure if going full Hiero is still worth it, Ascendant would still get the best from Hiero + a little crit and elusive from Assasin.
Last edited by Kuchen79 on Jan 13, 2021, 5:15:49 AM
"
Kuchen79 wrote:
@Wallach
What do you think about going Scion - Hiero/Assasin?

I'm not sure if going full Hiero is still worth it, Ascendant would still get the best from Hiero + a little crit and elusive from Assasin.

ascendant assasssin is 10% chance for elusive on crit, i dont think it would apply to our charactere. it will apply to totem instead, i believe
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Still cant see why people are telling it a "lol totem is dead nerf".
In the "worst" case we really dont get a +1 totem drop on skilltree or gem and can only place 1 at the time.. but you know what? u will never care. u spam your totem buttom like 20 times before the boss is attackable (like sirus etc) to get all the curses on your self, so you 4 totems are there is.

you get flat 4 charges of Power and Endurance. Hello???? super QoL and dmg and survival buff. If you was using immortal call, just go arcane cloak instead for more def and more dmg.

The 6 % dmg per kill mob is totally useless. You dont have it for bosses expect bosses on blight map.. but..lol.. who cares.. and you oneshot eeeeeeeeverything on the map even without the buff.
if you want to farm t16 100 % delirium then i have to tell you that the 6 % dmg per mob will be notable, but there are super cheap builds that can do it faster all the time.

We are also getting harvest system back so you can craft your super op shit load of dps equipment and will deal more dmg then last league anyway.

I mean for me last league sirus kill (last phase only) took ~8 seconds with fp totem build. iiiiiiiiii dont think fp totem will be in a bad place at all.
Last edited by muhnie on Jan 13, 2021, 7:10:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info