[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

amazing build! so much fun

would you mind giving me some tips? here's my path of building code : https://pastebin.com/LnrQiWJf

i feel the damage is good but i'm still missing something...
here is an update on my gear
https://pastebin.com/ijYLkBwz
i can't kill the Drox, he is too tanky and he can one shot me anytime, i don't know what is the problem with my and i can't deal enough damage to him.

i died at the last quarter of his HP.
So I just respecced to this build from frostbolt + ice nova pledge of hands hiero, and I'm absolutely loving it! The one thing I've noticed is that I'm a bit more vulnerable to one-shots and the damage doesn't seem as good as it was with the other build, does anyone here have recommendations on gear for a bit more output?

Can anyone explain how freeze works to me? I can freeze lower-tier map bosses reliably but tier 16 map bosses mostly can't be frozen. Am I simply not doing enough damage?
"
aastr wrote:
So I just respecced to this build from frostbolt + ice nova pledge of hands hiero, and I'm absolutely loving it! The one thing I've noticed is that I'm a bit more vulnerable to one-shots and the damage doesn't seem as good as it was with the other build, does anyone here have recommendations on gear for a bit more output?

hey there, just wondering what your dps per totem is like with that gear, care to tell me?
"
"
aastr wrote:

hey there, just wondering what your dps per totem is like with that gear, care to tell me?

I've made some improvements, namely getting some awakened gems and 21/20 etc.

With all flasks, buffs and debuffs I'm coming up with a number of ~547k DPS per totem.
Just wanting to know if, for the most part, I can use Frostbolt instead of Freezing Pulse? I assume so, but mainly asking if the gem links would be the same. Thanks for any help you all give this humble noob.
Build is fine for Blighted maps? Like T13+?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Alexbars4 wrote:

easily
"
wwwZugZugorc wrote:
"
Alexbars4 wrote:

easily

Thanks! :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info