[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:
Just got my first Awakener kill, and even managed to do it deathless (though one log out because storms are super wack right now). Uploading it right now. I have to say, this fight is kinda lame and I hope they continue to make adjustments to it. Still felt good after having him bust my ass pretty hard the during my first few attempts learning the fight.
Did you use any specific bossing setup / changes (culling strike, different pantheon etc.) or the standard mapping one you have in the guide?

For Sirus I switch out Brine King for Arakaali. The second and fourth modifiers of Arakaali in particular are very good for this fight, and stun protection isn't useful there (at least protection that doesn't kick in until after you have been stunned once).
Hey Guys,

i bought this Wand

should i continue to Multi-Mod it? And if yes, what modifier are the best?

Thanks
"
kkskssk wrote:

What should i focuse next upgrade? I know my amulet is not good enough so probably that. I dont know if go for rare amulet with crits and life or go for
The Pandemonius. I dont know how good is it but everyone in poeninja is using it. Is it worth the curency?

Should i rush for Atziri reflection or get better equip and go for endgame after?

Thank you!

Get an amulet similar to mine, but better. Make sure it has cast speed in place of crit chance. Amulet with life is a waste of an offensive spot for this build, that's what Helm and belts are for. :)
"
Jaccob wrote:
Hey Guys,

i bought this Wand

should i continue to Multi-Mod it? And if yes, what modifier are the best?

Thanks

Non-Chaos as Extra Chaos is probably the main mod you want at least it was last league.And Cast speed is always a priority.
Still need an answer about why frostbite need faster casting (gloves)?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Still need an answer about why frostbite need faster casting (gloves)?

It doesn't really "need" faster casting; that Shaper affix is a hybrid that always also rolls with global % increased cast speed. The socketed gems is just a bonus because it will increase the cost of your Frostbite curse making it easier to trigger a higher level Arcane Surge.
Great build, loving it as always (third league playing it!). Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has some advice on which of my items I should upgrade next. I know most of my rares aren't really that great, but I got very lucky with some big drops this past week and wanted to nab my Reflection before the price goes up even more than it already has.

I've been looking for a weapon upgrade but thus far haven't been able to find anything with a reasonable price that improves my PoB DPS very much.
Giving this build a shot. Once I hit 49 it was game over. So much damage. Once you get Cruel lab done, it's a cake walk. Tons of damage and you just never stop moving. No need to sit around and wait for things to die.

This seems promising for map clearing and probably bossing as well. Thanks for the build!
"
Azbroolah wrote:
Great build, loving it as always (third league playing it!). Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has some advice on which of my items I should upgrade next. I know most of my rares aren't really that great, but I got very lucky with some big drops this past week and wanted to nab my Reflection before the price goes up even more than it already has.

I've been looking for a weapon upgrade but thus far haven't been able to find anything with a reasonable price that improves my PoB DPS very much.

Your amulet having resists is a lost opportunity to have more damage.
This is the hard part of the build, juggling gear to keep your resists up.
So, look for the perfect amulet (for your budget) and you'll probably have to get different boots, gloves, and/or helmet to accomodate the amulet change.

edit: I just looked closer at your boots and helm, those definitely need to change. Put the resists on those when you change your amulet.
Also your ring and gloves aren't helping. Hits against chilled enemies.. you're not hitting, and increased ele dmg with attack skills we don't attack.
So basically, redo your amulet, gloves, boots,ring and helm and you will notice a pretty big difference.

Edit: highlighted text in green is incorrect information about the gloves.
Last edited by Gulch on Dec 26, 2019, 8:27:43 AM
"
Gulch wrote:

Your amulet having resists is a lost opportunity to have more damage.
This is the hard part of the build, juggling gear to keep your resists up.
So, look for the perfect amulet (for your budget) and you'll probably have to get different boots, gloves, and/or helmet to accomodate the amulet change.

edit: I just looked closer at your boots and helm, those definitely need to change. Put the resists on those when you change your amulet.
Also your ring and gloves aren't helping. Hits against chilled enemies.. you're not hitting, and increased ele dmg with attack skills we don't attack.
So basically, redo your amulet, gloves, boots,ring and helm and you will notice a pretty big difference.

Cool, thanks for the tips! All of them except the helmet are pieces I just randomly grabbed while levelling so I figured they would have to get replaced (and I'm surprised they lasted me this long, honestly). This gives me a nice jumping off point!

Just one question re. the gloves. Are you sure the "increased damage with hits against chilled enemies" doesn't work for the totems? PoB seems to show it working if I'm interpreting it right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info