[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
did your totems insta die to uber atziri?

Yes, in her 4-copies phase, one has reflect. It makes her super hard to deal with, before you have the Reflection anyway.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 13, 2020, 3:28:15 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
did your totems insta die to uber atziri?

Yes, in her 4-copies phase, one has reflect. It makes her super hard to deal with, before you have the Reflection anyway.
The trick is to identify the reflect clone as it's coming in and resummon your Totems INSIDE the square created by the four clones but AWAY FROM the reflect clone. This will cause the Totems to focus on a non-reflect clone they're immediately adjacent to WITHOUT piercing through it to hit the reflect clone.

Just because it requires positioning doesn't mean the fight is impossible.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 13, 2020, 1:00:36 PM
finally had been able to buy shield and belt and now i am skinned bare :D

now save up more for the jewels

Last edited by Balvi on Jul 13, 2020, 3:08:14 PM
"
Balvi wrote:

First, congrats! Second, if we're talking cluster jewels, you're better off garden crafting them, it should be relatively easy to get decent ones.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:

First, congrats! Second, if we're talking cluster jewels, you're better off garden crafting them, it should be relatively easy to get decent ones.

thank you :)

oh really? may I please ask if you could advice witch crafts should i be using?

thank you

I made this decent amulet for the build. I hit evade when woke-orbing them together but not sure what I should replace it with.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
I'm new to POE and this build has helped me get a great start to the game. I'm level 90 and was following the no cluster skill tree from POB since it shows as having higher DPS. Am I missing something? not really sure where to go in the tree now.

Also, any suggestions on what to work to upgrade next? Have about 2ex to invest into the build, and I was leaning at getting a 21/20 freezing pulse.

Your character is private, so can't tell. POB doesn't seem to handle cluster jewels properly - for whatever it's worth, my hideout dps is 330k with auras on and nothing else.

I think it should be public now.
"
Magisch wrote:

I made this decent amulet for the build. I hit evade when woke-orbing them together but not sure what I should replace it with.

remove it and craft crit.

Would getting hungry loop be a power boost over this current set up?

Just crafted this new beast.
I honestly wouldn't be able to know how to make a better wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info