[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Cluster jewels are definitely strongly than most of the tree if you can get good ones.
This league has its critics, but crafting great items is pretty fun. Not finished the amulet or wand, though they're already nice.

Next up, shoes...
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 11, 2020, 10:24:03 AM
Hi Wallach,
amazing build guide. is it possible to create it with "spellslinger"?
"
NoImagination wrote:
This league has its critics, but crafting great items is pretty fun. Not finished the amulet or wand, though they're already nice.

Next up, shoes...

Nice eq, can u give me some advice/description of steps how to craft helmet like that?

Thanks
"
anastazjasz wrote:
Nice eq, can u give me some advice/description of steps how to craft helmet like that?

First, buy an 85 helmet with 30% freezing pulse speed.

Two of the Redeemer suffixes can't be crafted away, so you need to have blocked all suffixes when you use the Redeemer Orb. It's probably easiest to use the 'cannot change suffixes' benchcraft. Then remove that new prefix if you want - I hit the good one, so kept it. Of course, you can simply scour if you need to, and start with the influence.

You add -9% cold resist with a cold craft. You can't block % chance to freeze because it has the same tags - and you don't want it on the finished helmet. You can block cold resist with a bench craft though. And you need full or blocked prefixes by this point. That leaves you on 250/1250 to hit it, so you'll need a few add/remove cold.

Other than that, it's easy. Getting double life rolls will take a long time if you want both T1, so I settled for a T2 on the hybrid defence/life mod.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 12, 2020, 3:04:48 AM
I'm trying to decide on which totem build to play between this and Ancestra Warchief Chieftain (strength stacking).

How does this one compare in terms of dps (boss and clear), cost (starting and end game) and survivability?
Hi guys, I'm really enjoying this build so far. Currently running Tier 8 maps without problems.

I have about 60 Chaos to spend. Any recommendations on what's the most effective?
"
knacht wrote:
Hi guys, I'm really enjoying this build so far. Currently running Tier 8 maps without problems.

I have about 60 Chaos to spend. Any recommendations on what's the most effective?

20/20 freezing pulse is a big upgrade. Then I'd get your 4 links going, the build gains a lot from having them all there. Unless you can get +1 gems or +1 totems on the shield, better to use a second wand. Improving your flasks will help you. Wise Oak, a decent Diamond flask, and Atziri's Promise are all cheap and will give you a good boost - you also don't have the top tier of life flask for your other slot. I'd get a more relevant amulet too, and anoint it with Flash Freeze. That should all be possible on half your budget I think.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 12, 2020, 9:04:27 AM
Is anointing Doom Cast (60% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells, 15% to Critical Strike multiplier for Spells) worth doing?

Edited in a letter
Last edited by Teferi1109 on Jul 12, 2020, 12:26:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info