[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Well, Warlord has two of the influences, so it's not too awful. I imagine the best way is to alt spam til you hit cull, par it away from there, then rebuild. Culling Strike having no tag makes it tough any other way.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 6, 2020, 11:34:48 AM
Well,i just chaos spammed till had two of those bad boys, and now im preparing for life and rezists.

Im ultra unlucky for now tho, and its annyoing as hell.
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
Well,i just chaos spammed till had two of those bad boys, and now im preparing for life and rezists.

Im ultra unlucky for now tho, and its annyoing as hell.

Perhaps it's better to do fingerless silk gloves for that? I used a different base because I pared it down from another item, but if you're going entirely from scratch...
Problem with alt-spamming is, that you can't have the temple mod (cold res + 50% increased dmg against chilled)

the perfect gloves (multiple) are on sale for 45 ex, but i figure the guys want to make a nice profit. So there should be a cheaper (not as expensive as 45 ex) way to make them

16% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
30% increased Spell Damage
+89 to maximum Life
+48% to Cold Resistance
+42% to Lightning Resistance
Culling Strike
50% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies
open Slot for crafting Prefix
"
zweckform wrote:
Problem with alt-spamming is, that you can't have the temple mod (cold res + 50% increased dmg against chilled)

the perfect gloves (multiple) are on sale for 45 ex, but i figure the guys want to make a nice profit. So there should be a cheaper (not as expensive as 45 ex) way to make them

16% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
30% increased Spell Damage
+89 to maximum Life
+48% to Cold Resistance
+42% to Lightning Resistance
Culling Strike
50% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies
open Slot for crafting Prefix

Prefix should probably be unnerve if you can get it. Dexterity also good - in Path of DPS League, we need some other mods too sometimes.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 6, 2020, 2:41:32 PM

Finished my wand. A bit dissapointed by the projectil speed roll but I wont try to remove it.

might work on an other one soon.
"
Achnod wrote:

Finished my wand. A bit dissapointed by the projectil speed roll but I wont try to remove it.

I just rekt my wand.

Worked on it pretty uch since beginning of league. Had one shitty non caster mod so i used "remove non cast mod, add new'', and it fucking deleted my perfect t1 spell damage.

Now im scared to use harvest crafting.

And about gloves - yeah, maybe, but i dropped those, so why not? Maybe ill change them in future. Altho i like to play aggresive, so def is preffered for me.
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
"
Achnod wrote:

I just rekt my wand.

Worked on it pretty uch since beginning of league. Had one shitty non caster mod so i used "remove non cast mod, add new'', and it fucking deleted my perfect t1 spell damage.

Now im scared to use harvest crafting.

And about gloves - yeah, maybe, but i dropped those, so why not? Maybe ill change them in future. Altho i like to play aggresive, so def is preffered for me.

how is everybody getting those wands with both +1 cold skills and +1 spell skills?
I ided the wand with + 1 all skill, t1 cast speed and t1 crit

remove the unwanted mods with harvest craft

filled suffixes (no cold res) and bench crafted "cannot roll attack"

Then use harvest craft for add/remove cold until I hit + 1 cold skill

Took me about 20 tries.
Last edited by Achnod on Jul 6, 2020, 8:36:06 PM

I'm using a Reflection setup now but thought I'd post a neat little crafting project I've got going on the side. Used the "cold modifiers are more common" reforge a few times until I hit the cold damage, cast speed, +1 cold gems, and a low-tier cold resist. Changing cold resist -> lightning resist let me use "add/remove lightning" until a nice tier was hit. Filling all suffixes then using "augment life" followed by "add/remove life" made it easy to hit a big life roll. Now I'm debating between going for another resist as the last suffix, or hitting with "Augment speed" to get +1 Minimum Frenzy Charges. Pretty nice shield either way, imo!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info