[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Pacificator77 wrote:
For end game (level 95+), how much Life should we aim for ? I'm currently sitting at 3670 life (1000 ES, 2700 Mana)) and I was annihilated by the alluring version of Aztiri (the blasts were covering almost all the area so I couldnt get out of it)

My current tooltip DPS is 125K in hideout (hatred/zealot active)
here's my current gear:

Your life seems fine to me. I'm in the same ballpark, though with glancing blows stuff too.

The first thing that stands out for me is that you haven't anointed the amulet. You can take better cheap DPS flasks. You should 20% quality your dps gems, then corrupt them. And a 21/20 freezing pulse will help you a decent amount.

After that, you're into the expensive upgrades like +1 gems corrupted soul mantle.

Oh, and your steelskin won't proc due to CWDT levels.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 7, 2020, 9:32:35 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Current helm I'm trying to finish crafting. I need a remove cold modifier, add cold modifier and trying to roll nearby enemies have -X cold resistance.

Looks like you're doing it similar to me - but I suggest removing that cold resist and having that as a mastercraft instead. Cold resist is pretty useless to us, and this way you can replace it with a fire or lightning resist instead. I think ideally, you'd do this on an already-enchanted helmet too.

(This took me aaaaages, so I'll post it twice!)

I'm hoping to remove the cold resistance with the remove cold modifier, add new cold modifier harvest. According to Craft of Exile, they're both tagged as cold and suffixes. If I switch it with the freeze one, I can use a T2 seed at least to convert the cold into another element.

I need to start running labs for enchant, I was trying to buy a 30% helm to craft on, but they were all being sold for quite a bit and I'm not in tune with quickly farming massive amounts of currency.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jul 7, 2020, 10:03:20 AM
Loving the build. About to move into the high budget gearing options, but I have a few questions:

- If we go for Atziri's Reflection, Essence Worm, Coward's, and Watcher's Eye do we skip cluster jewels? I have 2 First Snow's, 1 Self-Flag, and 1 Clear Mind, atm. Do I drop one of these for the watcher's eye?

- Glancing blows seems like I would take increased damage with 50% of stuff coming through block (as opposed to getting 100% damaged blocked on some stuff). I'm guessing the math works out to less damage? Does Glancing blows by itself increase our defenses?

- I don't know how to add my gear to a post but my PoB is below. I can't kill Sirus on Awakening 0...I can faceroll T16s with Delirium, Elder/Shaper guardians (except Mino), and normal Shaper/Elder. I'm good on Sirus until the last phase and always get 1-shot with the "Die." beam. I'm usually out of flasks by then even with upgraded Ryslatha minor. What other defenses can we add? Should I just go in with a full belt of life flasks? Can you post a Sirus fight video?

https://pastebin.com/g6fHhhzC
"
Ariane wrote:
Loving the build. About to move into the high budget gearing options, but I have a few questions:

- If we go for Atziri's Reflection, Essence Worm, Coward's, and Watcher's Eye do we skip cluster jewels? I have 2 First Snow's, 1 Self-Flag, and 1 Clear Mind, atm. Do I drop one of these for the watcher's eye?

- Glancing blows seems like I would take increased damage with 50% of stuff coming through block (as opposed to getting 100% damaged blocked on some stuff). I'm guessing the math works out to less damage? Does Glancing blows by itself increase our defenses?

- I don't know how to add my gear to a post but my PoB is below. I can't kill Sirus on Awakening 0...I can faceroll T16s with Delirium, Elder/Shaper guardians (except Mino), and normal Shaper/Elder. I'm good on Sirus until the last phase and always get 1-shot with the "Die." beam. I'm usually out of flasks by then even with upgraded Ryslatha minor. What other defenses can we add? Should I just go in with a full belt of life flasks? Can you post a Sirus fight video?

https://pastebin.com/g6fHhhzC

I put my Eye in one of the medium cluster jewel's jewel sockets.

Glancing blows has to be economical until you reach block cap - double chance to block for half the damage. If you go above the cap, it's no longer as good, but we're pretty safe there. As we have so much mana regen, it's good to take lots of smaller hits, plus of course it saves us from quite a few large single hits.

Sirus - yeh, you're just going to die to him sometimes on the last phase. I am no longer having trouble killing him, but I'll still die to his 'normal' beam. The big beam has a voice line announcing it - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sirus,_Awakener_of_Worlds has them.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 7, 2020, 11:40:56 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
For end game (level 95+), how much Life should we aim for ? I'm currently sitting at 3670 life (1000 ES, 2700 Mana)) and I was annihilated by the alluring version of Aztiri (the blasts were covering almost all the area so I couldnt get out of it)

My current tooltip DPS is 125K in hideout (hatred/zealot active)
here's my current gear:

Your life seems fine to me. I'm in the same ballpark, though with glancing blows stuff too.

The first thing that stands out for me is that you haven't anointed the amulet. You can take better cheap DPS flasks. You should 20% quality your dps gems, then corrupt them. And a 21/20 freezing pulse will help you a decent amount.

After that, you're into the expensive upgrades like +1 gems corrupted soul mantle.

Oh, and your steelskin won't proc due to CWDT levels.

He is also missing awakened gems, which are much cheaper then +1 soul mantle

Hatred lvl 21 and zealotry lvl 1 would also give a boost (they dont need quality)

As for uber atziri, it's a very mechanical fight. You can have all the dps you want, if you aren't good at dodging, you will die. Our build is also not really fit for that fight because the totems will most likely always hit the mirror during the split phase.

PS : make sure your life flask is a panicked divine life flask, since you are considered low life, you will get the hp back immediately.
Belt I just finished crafting. Still has 1 open prefix, what I'm thinking is waiting until I get an "augment cold modifier" and use it on my belt as it should force the "#% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies" prefix.

Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jul 7, 2020, 3:06:49 PM
"
Achnod wrote:
He is also missing awakened gems, which are much cheaper then +1 soul mantle

Hatred lvl 21 and zealotry lvl 1 would also give a boost (they dont need quality)

As for uber atziri, it's a very mechanical fight. You can have all the dps you want, if you aren't good at dodging, you will die. Our build is also not really fit for that fight because the totems will most likely always hit the mirror during the split phase.

PS : make sure your life flask is a panicked divine life flask, since you are considered low life, you will get the hp back immediately.

Hatred can stay at level 20, you don't get extra cold until 25. Zealotry 21 is worthwhile though. Agree with the rest - perhaps Uber Atziri is possible with this build, but it's very very hard without having the DPS that Reflection requires in the first place. (Or trying it with as little projectile speed as possible? Then it's much more about mechanics...)
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 7, 2020, 4:35:43 PM
It's not perfect but I've finally finished crafting what is probably the best item i've ever owned in poe

making a good wand is next but it seems a tougher challenge
Last edited by GGTeMpLaR on Jul 7, 2020, 10:56:03 PM
Wow nice ammy.
Please share the process? Harvest crafting?

Does a +2 ammy beat a pandemonius?
"
Wow nice ammy.
Please share the process? Harvest crafting?

Does a +2 ammy beat a pandemonius?

i buy two +1 skill (one cold one int) influence amulets and slam them together with awakener's orb

then just did harvest crafting from there

+add life
+add caster
+add crit
+enchant crit

is actually very easy if you do it in proper order

get the life first, then all prefix slots guaranteed full

so your caster affix will immediately go cast speed (i think it's only one? double check on craftofexile)

then enchant crit chance and your next add crit harvest gauranteed crit multi

1h wand is much more volatile I think i'm starting that one next and it looks a lot messier and more random due to number of caster mods that can roll on it
Last edited by GGTeMpLaR on Jul 8, 2020, 12:46:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info