[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Achnod wrote:
Identified the wand with +1 skill and t1 speed cast
Removed the unwanted mods with harvest craft
Added crit craf and hit t1 on the first try.

After that I wanted to hit +1 cold skill so I wanted to make sure that there is no open suffix. When I looked at poedb, I saw that I could increase the chance of +1 cold skill by crafting "Cannot roll attack mods" as it would remove the "add # to # cold damage" from the pool.

I used an harvest craft to add cold mods and then used add/remove cold mods until I hit the +1 skill (it took about 20 tries, thank god for the buff to crafts).

I think that my next step will be to use the bench craft for "+ # Cold dmg and Chance to freeze".

My last mod is what I am unsure of, either use harvest craft for speed in order to hit projectiles speed (if I hit attack speed, I will use the remove attack to get ride of it) OR use a redeemer slam. Most of the suffix would be nice but can't be really remove safely without risking of removing an other mods.

Hi, are these Harvest crafts all T1 seeds?
crit is t2
Sorry but noob's question: Can endgame bosses like sirus, UE, shaper be chilled ? Idk if i should buy a pandemonius for more bossing DPS ?
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Sorry but noob's question: Can endgame bosses like sirus, UE, shaper be chilled ? Idk if i should buy a pandemonius for more bossing DPS ?

My understanding is chill yes, freeze no.
crafted from scratch :) not to bad. what you think?

Do you have the full build pob? like to see with the items!
so today I have done:

- 1x T4 RED some T3 and T2
- 2x T4 BLUE some T3 and T2

like how can melee do this fight? not a chance you can survive that shit :)

the bear T4 is insane so many adds she spawns
and the T$ Blue they freeze you if not careful, they dash on you

lovely good encounters keeps you focused :)

what I do not like is why the storage tanks doesn't disappear like in the main boos encounter ???
Is it me or is atziri buckler extremely cheap this league?
that is really good how did u craft it
"
Balvi wrote:
crafted from scratch :) not to bad. what you think?

its good.

Btw, I looked at your profil so I could copy the wand and input it in my pob to see the dps and I saw that you are running dual wand with rumi and glancing blow.

Those two are only really worth it if you have a shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info