[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Whuppa wrote:
I used search function,it does not show Arcane capacitor up on your skilltree.Nodes on my and on your skilltree are not same.On my skilltree,arcane capacitor is directly under and little to right of Ancestral bond,and above Overcharge.Node group next to it i got Singular focus,but on yours it says
Galvanic hammer? It is like we using different versions of POB ?

Look at a higher level player's skilltree, e.g. mine.
Now that cluster jewels are fixed, I can finally get a 2 socket + decent mediums to improve build.

So far only a 5 link, with another soul mantle sucking up fusings ... however got ~42k dps in my hideout and everything still melts. Bosses t12 and higher starting to take some time, looking to upgrade to 21/23 FP and I guess awakened gems. I refuse to pay ~3 ex for a 6l soul mantle.

Am I the only one with severe currency problems? I have 2 ex dropped, I have traded/dropped now like 600C

But I'm basically without Alchs, fuses, regals and some other pocket change currencies all the time. Yes I free alch ANY white/blue map ...

"
NoImagination wrote:
"
zweckform wrote:

Can confirm that you can force unnerve on ilvl 85 Hunter Gloves via Harvest crafting.

Just wish i hadn't got ailment duration :( cant remove that mod. Wanted to augment life and craft mana, but that wont work now.

Same for me. Oh well!

Made those gloves and too lazy to go for something else.
"
Dofolo wrote:
Now that cluster jewels are fixed, I can finally get a 2 socket + decent mediums to improve build.

So far only a 5 link, with another soul mantle sucking up fusings ... however got ~42k dps in my hideout and everything still melts. Bosses t12 and higher starting to take some time, looking to upgrade to 21/23 FP and I guess awakened gems. I refuse to pay ~3 ex for a 6l soul mantle.

Am I the only one with severe currency problems? I have 2 ex dropped, I have traded/dropped now like 600C

But I'm basically without Alchs, fuses, regals and some other pocket change currencies all the time. Yes I free alch ANY white/blue map ...

It should be a question of what's the cheapest upgrade for you right now. Getting to 6 link is very often the answer. If it costs more than you feel it should, your feelings are probably to blame.

You don't make real amounts of currency until you're in 4-watchstone maps. Up to that point, selling fragments, splinters, maps in bulk, random currency etc is the way to go.
"
za6i9ka wrote:

Made those gloves and too lazy to go for something else.

I can see these being better - is unnerve REALLY that useful on gloves? It's a pretty large amount of damage, but I haven't checked against everything else.

Well, while we're posting items, I just fluked this - exalt was Vengeful Commander, I was tired of waiting for Blanketed Snow so just wanted to use something.

Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 3, 2020, 3:15:10 AM
Pathing 3 points to Glancing Blows then annointing Arcane Swiftness seems to be much better than Flash Freeze. You gain 55% spell damage, 5% cast speed and 20% stun avoid + the obvious perks of getting Glancing Blows.
"
firemonk98 wrote:
Pathing 3 points to Glancing Blows then annointing Arcane Swiftness seems to be much better than Flash Freeze. You gain 55% spell damage, 5% cast speed and 20% stun avoid + the obvious perks of getting Glancing Blows.

i was planning on annointing curse and crafting this ring
but kinda bored of this league already.
"
firemonk98 wrote:

10% chance to freeze is the main thing we give up, but that's only 70% in my case to 65%. It's also a 6.3% DPS and 6% block chance gain for me, so seems worthwhile.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 3, 2020, 3:51:47 AM
"
firemonk98 wrote:

Arcane Swiftness is a good call out for those going to Glancing Blows, I'll add this in the guide update (which should be sometime today).

I wouldn't necessarily say it is worth it in raw DPS - the gain in Arcane Swiftness effectiveness is not offset by the cost of the 3 points getting to Glancing Blows in that regard - but it becomes a super efficient notable if you're already taking the Glancing Blows route for the defensive gains.

Any idea what to craft next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info