[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Do you have PoB without cluster jewels? Them price is so awfull now.. For large 20exalts lol
I couldn't kill uber atziri, due to the reflection phase. My totems just died immediately. So I paid someone to do it for me.
Currently doing ok with this set up, but I'm wondering what is recommended to upgrade next gear wise.

The 6 link fairy has eaten 100's of fusings so I'm still on a 5 link. My only 20% gem right now is freezing pulse, so there is that too. I don't have the cluster jewels yet.

So where do I start spending first? I have about 2.5ex I can spend.
Playing this on SSF and using the holy flame totems still as kikzarus won't drop.

I have a soul mantle 5 linked ready to go and I have a tabula and 2 threshold jewels.

I'm wondering how does this build do on a tabula with the 2 threshold jewels and no soul mantle or kikizaru compared to the holy flame totems? this league is brutal for quant/drops and not sure I'll get the rings anytime soon (on T10 maps).

Thanks,
B.D.M.

Can confirm that you can force unnerve on ilvl 85 Hunter Gloves via Harvest crafting.

Just wish i hadn't got ailment duration :( cant remove that mod. Wanted to augment life and craft mana, but that wont work now.
Greetings,following your guide,got to act 7 and now im stuck. You wrote to pick up Arcane capacitor,problem is it is nowhere on your POB. I am comparing your POB skilltree and mine,on mine there are 3 nodes and Arcane Capacitor,but on yours there are no nodes,on same location. I even deleted POB and reinstalled it,thinking i got outdated version,still same problem. I cant figure what im doin wrong. Any chance you can redo your POB,with current passive skilltree? Thanks in advance.
"
Whuppa wrote:
Greetings,following your guide,got to act 7 and now im stuck. You wrote to pick up Arcane capacitor,problem is it is nowhere on your POB.

I just downloaded the POB and Arcane Capacitor is there. Are you using the search function to look for it?
"
zweckform wrote:

Can confirm that you can force unnerve on ilvl 85 Hunter Gloves via Harvest crafting.

Just wish i hadn't got ailment duration :( cant remove that mod. Wanted to augment life and craft mana, but that wont work now.

Same for me. Oh well!
"
Herculite wrote:
Currently doing ok with this set up, but I'm wondering what is recommended to upgrade next gear wise.

The 6 link fairy has eaten 100's of fusings so I'm still on a 5 link. My only 20% gem right now is freezing pulse, so there is that too. I don't have the cluster jewels yet.

So where do I start spending first? I have about 2.5ex I can spend.

6L soul mantle is 2.5ex, so you may as well bite the bullet. Once it's bought, it's bought and you can ignore it, at least until you're trying to get a corrupted one later on.
I used search function,it does not show Arcane capacitor up on your skilltree.Nodes on my and on your skilltree are not same.On my skilltree,arcane capacitor is directly under and little to right of Ancestral bond,and above Overcharge.Node group next to it i got Singular focus,but on yours it says
Galvanic hammer? It is like we using different versions of POB ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info