[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

What would be the optimal second ring in a Atziri's Reflection setup?

Is it another essence worm with whatever else my watchers eye rolls?

Normally essence worms with hatred+zealotry
this also gives you some more options for the watcher's eye

Precision with Crit Multi might be an option, but I would use it as a third aura and not in essence worm. You have to drop Clear mind then, get some other nodes on the tree or a good jewel with life and damage.
I would not aim for this, only if i drop a eye like that, its probably worth more then 100ex
Last edited by zweckform on Jun 30, 2020, 7:01:07 PM
What other fossils would I want to consider using along frigid fossils for fossil crafting the helm?
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Not sure if some1 said before, but making unnerve wand is very easy now. Just need 3 prefix, cast speed and critical strike chance for spells suffix and slap augument caster, the only caster suffix left on hunter wand is unnerve(unless poedb lies). Just made one myself.

P.S. Wand has to be 78 ilvl(better 81 ilvl to be able to roll unnerve t1).

Unnerve is a debuff that causes affected targets to take 10% increased spell damage.

Why is that good sir. Wouldn't it be better just get crit multi on the wand or add cold damage to spell?

"
Ryce wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Not sure if some1 said before, but making unnerve wand is very easy now. Just need 3 prefix, cast speed and critical strike chance for spells suffix and slap augument caster, the only caster suffix left on hunter wand is unnerve(unless poedb lies). Just made one myself.

Unnerve is a debuff that causes affected targets to take 10% increased spell damage.

Why is that good sir. Wouldn't it be better just get crit multi on the wand or add cold damage to spell?

Targets take 10% increased spell damage is ~10% more spell dmg, added cold spell dmg is 40-69 with perfect roll(thas is 109 cold dmg to my freezing pulse), while my 29lvl freezing pulse is 2145 to 3218 cold dmg(thats 2681 dmg) so it'll give me ~2.5% more dmg, unless i'm missing something. And i'll get 30lvl freezing pulse in 500m exp so it'll be even worse. As for crit multi, it still loses compared to unnerve.

Also added cold is prefix.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Jul 1, 2020, 2:23:55 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
When you have unnerve, remember the new belt enchant: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?type=enchantment&an=belt

Those belt enchants feel so weird, how did they balance them. We have 50% increased crit chance on belt meanwhile op dot builds have Enemies Maimed by you take 8% increased Damage Over Time.
P.S. Belt enchant removes catalyst quality.
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
Ryce wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:

Targets take 10% increased spell damage is ~10% more spell dmg, added cold spell dmg is 40-69 with perfect roll(thas is 109 cold dmg to my freezing pulse), while my 29lvl freezing pulse is 2145 to 3218 cold dmg(thats 2681 dmg) so it'll give me ~2.5% more dmg, unless i'm missing something. And i'll get 30lvl freezing pulse in 500m exp so it'll be even worse. As for crit multi, it still loses compared to unnerve.

Also added cold is prefix.

how is your freezing pulse that high lvl 29?
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:

You can get 2 from wand, 2 from amulet, 3 from body, 3 from empower, all on a 21. The cap is 30 though, and the limiting factor is almost always the body.
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:

Level 21 from corrupted gem
+1 from corrupted chest
+3 from level 4 empower
+2 from amulet with +1 cold skill gems, +1 int skill gems
+2 from wand with +1 cold skill gems, +1 spell skill gems

You should be able to get to 29 that way.

You can potentially also get +2 from chest if you got a projectile gems or even +3 if you double corrupted +1 gems and +2 projectile gems, I guess. So, it can go up to level 31?
Last edited by Ashwin on Jul 1, 2020, 5:32:51 PM
on our high-end 6-link with an empower, why do we drop awakened added cold dmg support instead of increased critical strikes?

awakened added cold dmg gives +1 skills too right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info