[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
grindcube wrote:

So... I'm a total noob at crafting but was having some fun and crafted this wand here, I think it still has an open prefix so I figured I might aswell finish it by exalting it.

But which exalt should I use? Normal, Redeemers or other?

This is your item so it is totally up to you.
I personally would slam a redeemer's ex on it.
If you check the list of potential redeemer prefix mods you can roll some nice damage pen mods.

I actually regret not doing that on my wand as i just got a flat added cold damage which doesn't do anything for this build, if i got a cold damage pen roll the wand would be 30ex+ (if you want to see, check my character loadout, my wand is similar to yours).

Up to you, give it a try.

Have this, but dont know what to do now xD

Well, with life, resists or some dex, this beauty will turn to a beast, and if i annul the phy. But maybe ill sell it or save for later to craft.

Any helps ?
Wallach,

In your profile build you now have a Brutal Restraint Jewel can you please tell me / us what it is giving you in the socket it is in please.

Thanks

Ara
"
derDavid wrote:
Hey, the patch notes for 3.10.1d (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2834306/page/1) are out. And live on the server. There is no mention about the bug of cold conduction. Do you think it is not worth to mention or there is no fix?

No one got an answer for this? ...
Is the bug still around? And is it worth to use this cluster jewel with cold conduction at the moment?
"
derDavid wrote:
"
derDavid wrote:
Hey, the patch notes for 3.10.1d (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2834306/page/1) are out. And live on the server. There is no mention about the bug of cold conduction. Do you think it is not worth to mention or there is no fix?

No one got an answer for this? ...
Is the bug still around? And is it worth to use this cluster jewel with cold conduction at the moment?

might still be bugged - still worth it imvho.
I'm just curious what your guys average health, ES, and mana pools are? My health is a little over 3800. ES at 1500 and Mana at about 2700. I do play overly aggressive, so I know alot of my deaths are avoidable. But clearing to Wave 20 Simu is just fine. I like stacking more and more DPS but all the dps rolls lower the defensive stuff a bit.
"
Ubermonster wrote:
I'm just curious what your guys average health, ES, and mana pools are? My health is a little over 3800. ES at 1500 and Mana at about 2700. I do play overly aggressive, so I know alot of my deaths are avoidable. But clearing to Wave 20 Simu is just fine. I like stacking more and more DPS but all the dps rolls lower the defensive stuff a bit.

Your Health,ES and Mana are fine. I run with 3.9kHP, 1.5kES, 2.1kMana and have done all content in the game except Cortex boss.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
Ubermonster wrote:

Your Health,ES and Mana are fine. I run with 3.9kHP, 1.5kES, 2.1kMana and have done all content in the game except Cortex boss.

Thanks that's what I was feeling. I really only rip if I run into a pack stupidly.

On a side note after ID'ing 100s of wands since Metamorph I I'd a decent one with +1 to cold spell gems. Not sure if crafting cast speed would be the highest dps push?
Last edited by Ubermonster on Apr 19, 2020, 7:20:34 PM
Question about running a Simulacrun:

Whats the recommended DPS on Spell Totem -> FP ?
It would be nice to know your (OP) DPS on the video you posted, so we can have a reference,
I mean..
I (we ?) want to know if our current build have what its needed to run a Simulacrum

tks in advance for the answers
"
Over90004787 wrote:
Question about running a Simulacrun:

Whats the recommended DPS on Spell Totem -> FP ?
It would be nice to know your (OP) DPS on the video you posted, so we can have a reference,
I mean..
I (we ?) want to know if our current build have what its needed to run a Simulacrum

tks in advance for the answers

An at a glance estimate for your DPS would be hovering over your Freezing Pulse while in combat when you have all your buffs, and flasks up and looking for the peak in your damage. Right now my Totems can peak at about 337k damage when hovering over Freezing Pulse. Multiply that by your 4 totems and that denotes a peak DPS of around 1.3 million dps.

However the tooltip DPS doesn't factor in all buffs and certain other factors. The only way to know your true full DPS is to use Path of Building and there is a fair amount of boxes to be ticked, I know a member here posted the instructions which I can try and go back and find.

All that being said I did wave 20 of Simulacrun when my tooltip was maxing out at 220k ish dps and I knew with all buffs it was over a million.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info