[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I´m considering to move from Awakened Added Cold Damage (lvl 3 now and 20% quality) to Empower lvl 4. Would you recomend this? Is it a big boost for damage?

Thanks
Does a cluster jewel notable like Sadist ("if you've chilled an enemy recently") work with this build, or no because the only chill comes from totems? I thought there might be a nice synergy with Cold Conduction, since that apparently lets your totems apply shock even though it says "your hits."
For helmet, I guess fossil is the best way to go? if so which fossils? thank you.
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
Got this wand, and mirrored copy dropped at the same time yesterday. Looks like a good build to utilise it.

"
conheomap wrote:
For helmet, I guess fossil is the best way to go? if so which fossils? thank you.

I just crafted this using Pristine + Frigid Fossils. Took me 3 tries:

Wasn't quite satisfied and bought another base. Turned out pretty much exactly how I wanted it :)

E: The low crafted mod is due to hitting exactly 75% res of each element to make the build a bit sturdier with The Wise Oak.

Last edited by Siza1337 on Apr 23, 2020, 1:03:37 PM
"
htan564 wrote:
Got this wand, and mirrored copy dropped at the same time yesterday. Looks like a good build to utilise it.

That wand is pretty nutty not to mention getting two copies lol.

I've been messing with some helms again lately.

Been using this one.

If someone is looking for a decent upgrade hit me up.

Do you think EE will work (like Armageddon brand) Since I have added # lightning damage in weapon? Thanks.
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
No, only works with minion builds, or RF

1. You can't deal damage (Ancestral bond)
2. Your totems also apply EE and the mob would get + cold/light and - fire res
So uhm build looks fun and uhh Atziri's louis vuitton shield ('_' ) looks less expensive now. Can 15 ex get me to at least 150k tool tip unbuffed?

Thanks in advance (^_^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info