[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
liaetr wrote:
I'm sure a simple answer is coming and i'll perhaps feel sad but why are we picking spell critical nodes while using controlled destruction? what's the logic behind this?

well as there is no topic-search function i could not search this topic for the answer.

100% "reduced" Crit from Controlled destruction is additive.
Multiplicative modifiers are called "more/less"

so your Crit chance = BASE CRIT * (100% -100% from Controlled destruction + 128% from inc crit support + 250% or so from tree + xxx% from Equip)

The MORE Dmg multiplier from Controlled Destruction is just so good, that the REDUCED Crit doesn't really matter, there are plenty ways to make up for it.
hey guys, just found a bottled faith... should i sell it and upgrade my gear (advice requested :)) or keep it and use it (instead of which? silver?)
Well it isn't insane, but I am still pretty pleased with this craft. If anyone needs a helm upgrade for cheap i'll make someone a deal off here for my old one.

New Helm.

Old helm.
Last edited by Ubermonster on Apr 18, 2020, 12:24:26 AM
I'm interested in the helm. How much is it?
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor

"
conheomap wrote:
I'm interested in the helm. How much is it?

Shot you a PM :)
Last edited by Ubermonster on Apr 17, 2020, 4:20:39 PM
"
xiatr4in wrote:
hey guys, just found a bottled faith... should i sell it and upgrade my gear (advice requested :)) or keep it and use it (instead of which? silver?)

I'd keep it and then save the couple ex to buy a Pandemonius. That is a nice upgrade gear wise that you are missing. I'd replace the silver for the Bottled Faith unless you want to drop your movespeed down with the Quicksilver flask.
Last edited by Ubermonster on Apr 17, 2020, 3:40:45 PM

So... I'm a total noob at crafting but was having some fun and crafted this wand here, I think it still has an open prefix so I figured I might aswell finish it by exalting it.

But which exalt should I use? Normal, Redeemers or other?
Last edited by grindcube on Apr 18, 2020, 6:08:06 AM
Sup! I somehow ended up with a wand with 40% cast speed and 43% projectile speed. Granted, it's not +1 level of skill gems and it doesn't have crit multi, but PoB doesn't say it's that bad. Perhaps somebody would be interested?

Just about the 5th or so post I make here to say how great this build is. Played quite hard in Legion league, but even harder in 3.10, I reached levels of gear I never thought I could reach as a family-guy player: full awakened gems, +2 proj corrupted soul mantle, dual auras with same cluster jewel & watcher's eye setup as Wallach.

Suffice it to say that with all this OP gear, the build shreds everything. All content becomes at least doable, if not very easy (Sirus, Simulacrum, even HotGM). I am currently lvl 95, and here are a few remarks/observations:

- I can't go past 95. The build can do it, but I play way to aggressively, meaning I drop totems in front of me then run past them into the crowd. Usually fine, cause by the time I get there, totems have frozen/shattered everyone. But sometimes, there's just too many monsters, or I place myself badly, and I die.
- Since I have so much damage, I removed one of my offensive flask and replaced it with a phasing one. It goes beautifully with my run in front of my totems playstile.
- I feel one amazing defensive option would be to have the corrupted keystone that applies healing flasks to ES. Unfortunately seeing how the easiest achievable spot for the Timeless Jewel is taken by a cluster jewel, that would require reaching lvl 99-100 and respeccing out of Alira. So that won't happen for me :-)

Thanks again Wallach !
Last edited by thomzon on Apr 18, 2020, 7:29:03 AM
Would it be possible to get a POB of the high budget concept? I got 80 ex to throw around and I want to make the most out of my FP mtx and Totem Mtx XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info