[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

So crafting takes the P.

Over 60 potent chaotic resonator with pristine and frigid fossils and got 4 T3+ max life roll and Nearby Enemies -9 Cold resist but always came with trash mods.
So use an annulment each time and the max life mod was always removed.

Ontop of that did 300 scour + alchs, 130 chaos orbs and transmute/alt/regal (600).

Just never ever got the Enemies - cold res mod....never seen it so difficult before in crafting.

However got a nice rolled helmet in the end but none of the mods I needed.

trying to figure out why or which one is best to use showing a significant tooltip dmg increase in one without spell gems.

versus

"
rageface1355 wrote:
trying to figure out why or which one is best to use showing a significant tooltip dmg increase in one without spell gems.

versus

The latter wand has a very high cast speed modifier, more spell damage and a percentage of additional chaos damage.

The former wand, whilst boosts your FP gem by 2 levels does increase the frequency in which it attacks or adds enough additional damage. the damage increase due to a level (needs verifying) isnt as much as the cast speed and added damage & % damage increase.
thanks it just seemed on paper like one was considerably better.
Hello, can this build use two void batteries?
Hello fellow totem guys!

This is the second league I have been running this build and at this point I am having still some question marks.

1. Why and when do I switch from Frostbite to Projectile Weakness?

2. When do I take the second essence worm with zealotry? At this moment I need my rare (shitty) ring for dex.

Thanks!
Hey, the patch notes for 3.10.1d (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2834306/page/1) are out. And live on the server. There is no mention about the bug of cold conduction. Do you think it is not worth to mention or there is no fix?
"
Mentalmike wrote:
I am getting exceedingly peeved off with the stupid flame dash mechanics.

Every sodding time I use it, it triggers twice. It causes me to dash into the Sirus storms every f'ing time.
Here is the fun part...when mapping, it doesnt work very well, i have to keep Q'ing just to get it triggered once, but in boss fights (map boss fights too) always triggers twice.
It aint the keyboard, bound it to other keys same issues (keyboard is relatively new too).

Just want the fucking skill to work ONCE.

Anyone got any ideas to solve this or is it a bug I have to raise with GGG?

Not sure if it helps, but if you click on your flame dash on the skill bar, you can activate the option "always attack without moving"
Does any one know why awakened curse on hit with projectile weakness, and frostbite dosn't do much damage? Mainly frostbite it self in pob, frostbite does no damage or sometimes does more damage if disabled, or adds to very little damage. I'm just looking at some of people's builds in poe ninja. Is there some mechanic I'm missing that makes frostbite not good with our build, also what 2nd curse might be better if so?

Edit

So I just saw that if you have both on, they don't stack damage well, without projectile weakness, frostbite does more damage, but projectile weakness does more if you had to choose one. i don't get why they don't stack well though.
Last edited by AlphaSphere on Apr 16, 2020, 4:57:11 PM
I'm sure a simple answer is coming and i'll perhaps feel sad but why are we picking spell critical nodes while using controlled destruction? what's the logic behind this?

well as there is no topic-search function i could not search this topic for the answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info