[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

almost done upgrading my gear. there are still some minor tweaks here and there, but major stuff is done, hard to improve without putting tens of exalts into a single piece of gear.

the goal also was to get chaos resist as high as possible, currently at 66% which is pretty good.

Spoiler
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
I am getting exceedingly peeved off with the stupid flame dash mechanics.

Every sodding time I use it, it triggers twice. It causes me to dash into the Sirus storms every f'ing time.
Here is the fun part...when mapping, it doesnt work very well, i have to keep Q'ing just to get it triggered once, but in boss fights (map boss fights too) always triggers twice.
It aint the keyboard, bound it to other keys same issues (keyboard is relatively new too).

Just want the fucking skill to work ONCE.

Anyone got any ideas to solve this or is it a bug I have to raise with GGG?

Last edited by Mentalmike on Apr 15, 2020, 8:14:56 AM
"
Mentalmike wrote:

Every sodding time I use it, it triggers twice. It causes me to dash into the Sirus storms every f'ing time.
Here is the fun part...when mapping, it doesnt work very well, i have to keep Q'ing just to get it triggered once, but in boss fights (map boss fights too) always triggers twice.
It aint the keyboard, bound it to other keys same issues (keyboard is relatively new too).

Use Dash with Second Wind support, they seem crappy at first until you level them up. IMO it's a much better mobility skill than flame dash and I loved flame dash.
Another good skill is lightning warp but that requires at least 2 supports to be great.
Hey there, I'm also running this build and enjoy it a lot.

Currently saving up for the promise upgrade, but I always feel that I could still do some low investments to increase my overall performance, at least in regards to survivability.

Maybe someone could take a look at my current items as well. I keep thinking about buying an LAB enchanted helmet beforehand, but I always feel that I have to recraft it once I can buy my promise.
"
mik_oro wrote:

Currently saving up for the promise upgrade, but I always feel that I could still do some low investments to increase my overall performance, at least in regards to survivability.

Maybe someone could take a look at my current items as well. I keep thinking about buying an LAB enchanted helmet beforehand, but I always feel that I have to recraft it once I can buy my promise.

What promise? Are you talking about the shield?
I'd concentrate on getting your helm enchant first.Either buy a good one with the enchant, or just get the enchant and craft your own.
Then I would get boots with the enchant.
THEN I would get the Atziri's Reflection shield,Essence Worm with Hatred, and Coward's Legacy belt at the same time because after you get these, you might have to do some balancing on resists and attributes.But you'll have an open ring slot to work with at that time making it easier.
Also changing your life flask to a Seething flask of Staunching is usually the best in slot for those moments when you need health in a hurry.
Another thing I just noticed is that adding Crit Multiplier and some crit chance to your wands will boost your damage quite a bit.
Last edited by Gulch on Apr 15, 2020, 10:05:01 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Mentalmike wrote:

Use Dash with Second Wind support, they seem crappy at first until you level them up. IMO it's a much better mobility skill than flame dash and I loved flame dash.
Another good skill is lightning warp but that requires at least 2 supports to be great.

Thanks for the advice, I will try dash. Not keen on Lightning warp as I prefer a cool down as opposed to a warm up to an action.
"
Mentalmike wrote:

Thanks for the advice, I will try dash. Not keen on Lightning warp as I prefer a cool down as opposed to a warm up to an action.

At its full potential, Lightning Warp is very fast.I'd say it's close to being the fastest ability but takes investment.
"
Gulch wrote:
"
mik_oro wrote:

What promise? Are you talking about the shield?
I'd concentrate on getting your helm enchant first.Either buy a good one with the enchant, or just get the enchant and craft your own.
Then I would get boots with the enchant.
THEN I would get the Atziri's Reflection shield,Essence Worm with Hatred, and Coward's Legacy belt at the same time because after you get these, you might have to do some balancing on resists and attributes.But you'll have an open ring slot to work with at that time making it easier.
Also changing your life flask to a Seething flask of Staunching is usually the best in slot for those moments when you need health in a hurry.
Another thing I just noticed is that adding Crit Multiplier and some crit chance to your wands will boost your damage quite a bit.

Yes, I was talking about the shield, but for some reason I had the flask in my mind lol. Sorry about that and thank you so much for the advice, going to chase after that for now.
Last edited by mik_oro on Apr 15, 2020, 10:40:44 AM
"
Gulch wrote:

I have the same problem with Dash...double-dashed into the middle of a storm more than once :/
Hey there, Im having so much fun with this build but sometimes I feel like I deal no damage and everything one shots me, could anyone help me with that? My last purchase was atziri reflection and one coral ring with spell damage and life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info