[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I think I'm just about at the peak of what I can get out of my gear, I don't see any more clear ways to improve this. The only think I can still see is a +1/+2 corrupted Soul Mantle, but this one is more than fine already.

The Sceptre is absolutely nuts.
"
jodde333 wrote:
been trying that helm this time since it was cheap and i got my res balanced anyway and was not to bad but well guess wanna have some like that again soon

Dont forget - the helm as it is here - doesnt exist anymore

Hunter has different mods .. cold to spells is hunter ... -9% nearby is redeemer

so if you want a helm like this, it has to be double influence hunter/redeemer
"
Siza1337 wrote:
You guys think I can clear a simulacrum with my current gear level?

cleared it with around 50% of this gear level :P ... so yes if you can play the class you can definitely do it with 5 stacks rewards
"
Siza1337 wrote:
You guys think I can clear a simulacrum with my current gear level?

I have 4 spare exalts after buing the shield/belt. I COULD get some upgrades.

Yeah, you should be more than good enough for Simulacrum. Just mind the last couple waves where the effect of delirium scaling makes the random mods a lot more relevant.
Simulacrum is fine for me with Bosses at lower waves and without bosses at higher waves
But how do you deal with the Bosses at higher waves?
Had one sit close to the portal at wave 18 and couldn't even dash away before getting killed :/
"
zweckform wrote:
Simulacrum is fine for me with Bosses at lower waves and without bosses at higher waves
But how do you deal with the Bosses at higher waves?
Had one sit close to the portal at wave 18 and couldn't even dash away before getting killed :/

That's just bad luck and the map it was on,basically.
I usually tend to stay away from my portal while running Simulacrum, this gives me a little breathing room if/when I die.
"
KoenKolko wrote:

Yeah it is, how did you get that? Crafted? If so what did you use?
"
Gulch wrote:
"
KoenKolko wrote:

Yeah it is, how did you get that? Crafted? If so what did you use?

Bought the base as is with the three prefixes, then metacrafted until I got the Crit Chance, then crafted Cast Speed and got lucky on the Redeemer slam (though about 70% of the hits were at least decent). I've also since perfectly divined it, because why not :')
Last edited by KoenKolko on Apr 13, 2020, 11:05:26 AM
Hi guys,

Someone can help me for the process to craft the helmet with the -9 cold res? Suposing we begin with any 85 ilvl redeemer helmet with the correct lab enchant...I'm not use to fossils craft... Ty in advance
"
BenKerkhofs wrote:
Hi guys,

Someone can help me for the process to craft the helmet with the -9 cold res? Suposing we begin with any 85 ilvl redeemer helmet with the correct lab enchant...I'm not use to fossils craft... Ty in advance

Two options:

1. Use Frigid/Pristine fossils on it until you get a helmet with good mods, including that -9% res one.

2. Use fossils or spam chaos until you get the -9% mod AND NO OTHER REDEEMER MODS on the helmet, then find another helmet with the tier 1 Hunter's mod of adds cold damage to spells AND NO OTHER HUNTER MODS, then use an Awakener's Orb to destroy the Hunter's helmet and paste the Cold Damage mod onto the Redeemer helmet. This guarantees the 9% res and the cold damage mods, but the rest is completely random.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info