[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

got the +1 soulmantle and cold flat on wand oO

dude that does nothing recraft that to cold to spells or some else that does something for you

like that would be the first i would improve the weapon

also would implie the cold snap bonechill setup

maybe also some phase run if you feel squishy dunno

i have been playing without hatred on me since i was with an aura bot most the time and even solo its fine without so far // been trying that helm this time since it was cheap and i got my res balanced anyway and was not to bad but well guess wanna have some like that again soon

still searching to buy some stuff like end juici watchers +1 Chest and awakend gems basicly maybe another crafting round for helm weapon n gloves buts workin at lest been saving up for next upgrade round

self made shield that time didnt wanted to buy another normal atz shield

well prophecy bought ofc

ah and forgot last league i dropped
and was pretty neat so that might be another late late upgrade to consider

Ps cluster jewels are just nuts now that i had some more lvl room moved in with a large cold with anotehr 10% pen + medium totem one since i just love the arcane surge on put which is 100% uptime for lazy guys like me XD
Last edited by jodde333 on Apr 10, 2020, 7:45:50 PM
Hey thanks for the build. Am currently in the midst of leveling one and it's been pretty fun.

Sorry if this had already been asked in the thread, but what do you think of indigon? Since totems cost crazy amounts of mana to summon.
One question: the Atziri´s Reflection Shield, when it reflects curses, how do the apply on enemies? Do they work on bosses?
"
Mentalmike wrote:

However would anyone be able to scrutinize my wand. I've checked against many others and they don't seem to be higher DPS.

I'm using the following affix weight scale to measure wands by dps (calculated prev. league via PoB, too lazy to update):
%cold/spell dmg: x874
%cast speed: x3891
+cold/all gem lvl: x60328
%crit. chance for spells: x576
%crit. multiplier: x1537
#flat cold dmg to spells: x637

Obviously this depends on your other gear, but I imagine if you measure now, the relative weights won't be too different for completed build.

By this scale your wand is rated at 261165, which is very good (currently the best wand on the market is about 230k). Last League I managed to buy a 317k for just 5 ex, this league no luck yet.
Close-to-perfect multimodded profane wand would be ~320k, which I consider the top pick, you need a base with 109% crit. chance and +1 all skills.
Last edited by Chrisophylacks on Apr 10, 2020, 11:48:55 PM
"

By this scale your wand is rated at 261165, which is very good (currently the best wand on the market is about 230k). Last League I managed to buy a 317k for just 5 ex, this league no luck yet.

Maybe trade site is busted but mine's up right now and 249k by your rating if I'm doing it right :) 28% cast speed, +1 to all spell skill gems, 34% cold damage, 33 crit muli.

I'll also say don't sleep on chance to deal double damage, it was the best craft for a few of my wands.

Mentalmike, please do as someone else said and fix the craft. It does nothing (you need added cold damage TO SPELLS on weapons).
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Apr 11, 2020, 1:25:46 AM
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

Maybe trade site is busted but mine's up right now and 249k by your rating if I'm doing it right :) 28% cast speed, +1 to all spell skill gems, 34% cold damage, 33 crit muli.

Forgot to mention, I also filter out anything not having +gem lvl even if it has a better rate, as I consider "Max dmg in a single critical hit" stat pretty important to be able to perma-freeze fat bosses.

Also, my bad, I've calculated that wand as if it had dmg to spells. Obviously that mod is useless and the rate will be lower (but still better than the one I'm currently using)
Hi guys, enjoying the build so far but i tried sirius and i wasnt doing enough damage and even worse was trying to dodge/survive so is there anything obvius im doing wrong o i could improve? Dont have a lot of currency to spend, pretty bad rng this league :(

https://pastebin.com/kFzhWH0k

Thanks!
Hello fellow totem guys!

This is the second league I have been running this build and at this point I am having still some question marks.

1. Why and when do I switch from Frostbite to Projectile Weakness?

2. When do I take the second essence worm with zealotry? At this moment I need my rare (shitty) ring for dex.

I would also greatly take any advice on my current gear. Atm I have searches for all the rares up. I also cant judge how good/bad my wand is.

Thanks in advance :)

You guys think I can clear a simulacrum with my current gear level?

I have 4 spare exalts after buing the shield/belt. I COULD get some upgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info