[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Thanks.

One more question: I´m about 6ex and I´m a bit far from getting the Shield. Should I go for the "Heart of ice" annointment? Or should I keep the "Flash Freeze" until I get the shield?

Thanks

If you're looking for damage Heartseeker was about the same as Heart of Ice for me and significantly cheaper. Heartseeker was under 1% more with diamond flask on and under 1% less with it off. I'd recommend editing it into your gear in PoB to compare.

I think damage is important this league, freezing enemies was never a major issue (and annoying on any phased enemies like beast hunts and bosses) and I picked up projectile speed in other places.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Thanks.

One more question: I´m about 6ex and I´m a bit far from getting the Shield. Should I go for the "Heart of ice" annointment? Or should I keep the "Flash Freeze" until I get the shield?

Thanks

If you're looking for damage Heartseeker was about the same as Heart of Ice for me and significantly cheaper. Heartseeker was under 1% more with diamond flask on and under 1% less with it off. I'd recommend editing it into your gear in PoB to compare.

I think damage is important this league, freezing enemies was never a major issue (and annoying on any phased enemies like beast hunts and bosses) and I picked up projectile speed in other places.

Thanks. Is the ES leech something to consider? I´m many exalts away from purchasing the shield. Would you recommend to move from flash freeze to Heart of ice? Or should I save for the shield?

Thanks
I definitely wouldn't spend anything on HoI before the shield and other stuff. Its value is incremental at best.

I believe totems leech to themselves so it is worthless for us.
How do Clusterjewels and Watcher's eye fit together?
Does it go into one of the small jewel sockets? Or is it better to sacrifice one of the threshold jewels ans loose 2 projectiles?
Last edited by zweckform on Apr 10, 2020, 4:26:17 AM
Normal jewels can fit in any spare cluster jewel socket
Why Projectile Weakness over Frostbite?
So, just to follow up here with what I've learned in the past hour:

Cold Conduction is currently bugged to apply a 10% shock instead of 15% shock, and is not scaling with shock effectiveness. Apparently though these issues are fixed internally and should roll out in a patch soon.
Have you considered Skitterbots instead of Hatred? The Bots would appply shock (which is a 15% multiplier) as well as chill, making your first freezing pulse hit harder already due to Hypothermia.

E: As long as one cannot afford a Watcher's Eye of course.
Last edited by Siza1337 on Apr 10, 2020, 7:02:18 AM
I was about to mention I saw that reddit post about Cold Conduction not working, for now I am using the projectile dmg jewel in place of it, I feel it is superior while mapping anyways.
As for Skitterbots, Hatred is a 19% MORE multiplier and with Vengeful Commander it is almost 25% MORE. Even without a watchers eye I would think it is better. Plus skitterbots would reserve mana nullifying Clear Mind jewel and your EHP.
So build is completed, all content cleared apart from Uber Elder.

Still a little squishy, die almost always to the slow from delirium in the Simulucom (however it is spelt) but still able to complete. Its those pesky exploding red sentinels from the Matrix combined with the arms from hell.

Do not think there is any upgrades possible for me except awakened gems, -9 cold res helmet and sort out the boot enchant.

However would anyone be able to scrutinize my wand. I've checked against many others and they don't seem to be higher DPS.

Last edited by Mentalmike on Apr 10, 2020, 5:17:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info