[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Hey there, running this build for this league and I'm observing something strange : while this guide describe withering step as a way to refresh elusive buff, I noticed that Elusive buff is actually dismissed at the same time than other buffs granted by WS when casting any other skills.

Is this a bug, a big nerf to elusive users, or am I mistaken ?

It's working as intended, here is what I wrote in the FAQ:

I've read your FAQ carefully, but it leads me to understand "WS = refresh = elusive buff up again for w/e its duration".

Reading you saying it works as intended, I guess my understanding was wrong and the actual use is to "cancel out low effect elusive to be able to regain it from mistwalker earlier".
"
I've read your FAQ carefully, but it leads me to understand "WS = refresh = elusive buff up again for w/e its duration".

Reading you saying it works as intended, I guess my understanding was wrong and the actual use is to "cancel out low effect elusive to be able to regain it from mistwalker earlier".

Yeah, that's the exact purpose. On other builds you also use it to travel faster, but we are faster with Whirling Blades then with running, so that's not something we do a lot.
Thoughts on using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dendrobate as a starter chest piece a 6link version is currently very cheap ( 30c )
I love this build, I've wanted to play a poison build for leagues and never gotten around to it. I'm having a blast with it, and coming from playing a summoner I love that it's a bit more interactive than spamming an offering every 10 secs and waiting for my zombies to kill shit. Im having problems however, specifically with deleriums in red maps (not the orb ones, just good old fashion walk-in-the-portal-to-start-the-event deleriums).

I literally die in every single one. I also have a problem with several bosses. In both cases, I'm just getting insta-popped. Full health to zero. Is this normal for the build? I'm sitting at 45xx hp. If someone could look at my gear/build and tell me what I need to do, I'd like to take this character far but I'm getting frustrated at dying 4 and 5 times in some maps to random 1 shots. I try to keep fortify up 100% via whirring, and I use WS to refresh elusive once it drops below 80%.
"
Tether23 wrote:
Thoughts on using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dendrobate as a starter chest piece a 6link version is currently very cheap ( 30c )

From personal experience, a 6l corrupted body with 100+ maximum life is better.
You will find out that this build is squisy as hell in red maps if you dont have at least 4,5k~5k life.
@Pyrok

You can check my profile if you want, I'm using a shield to be a bit more tanky. And I could kill sirus A6 with a wasp nest without much trouble.

The only thing to know, is that I use a Glorious vanity with corrupted soul for extra es, and fenumus boots for es regen.
It also give me withered on hit, so I could remove totems.

But if you dont use the timeless jewel, you can just use rare boots with 100 life or so and reach maybe 5k5 hp
Last edited by Mwoua on Apr 6, 2020, 2:40:10 PM
"
Tether23 wrote:

Sure, why not...if it has or can easily roll the socket colors you need. It'll be alright until endgame, then you want something better.

"
Pyrok wrote:
I love this build, I've wanted to play a poison build for leagues and never gotten around to it. I'm having a blast with it, and coming from playing a summoner I love that it's a bit more interactive than spamming an offering every 10 secs and waiting for my zombies to kill shit. Im having problems however, specifically with deleriums in red maps (not the orb ones, just good old fashion walk-in-the-portal-to-start-the-event deleriums).

I literally die in every single one. I also have a problem with several bosses. In both cases, I'm just getting insta-popped. Full health to zero. Is this normal for the build? I'm sitting at 45xx hp. If someone could look at my gear/build and tell me what I need to do, I'd like to take this character far but I'm getting frustrated at dying 4 and 5 times in some maps to random 1 shots. I try to keep fortify up 100% via whirring, and I use WS to refresh elusive once it drops below 80%.

Get your HP above 5k. Drop some damage nodes in the passive tree until you can re-select them when you gained some levels. You probably right now have a heavy surplus of damage and way too little survivability. The build can feel like that when you do red maps/endgame content while not in the mid 90s levels. Check your equipment if you can get more life on any pieces without much hassle and whenever you upgrade an equipment piece, make sure the life rolls on it are good.
Happy to hear you are having fun, when you aren't dying though. :D
Has anybody compared this build using daggers instead of claws? Are claws a lot better than daggers?
hello! just wondering about the body is it a heavy requirement? otherwise right now im using a sol wrap sharkskin tunic that has 1923 for evasion rating, socketed attacks have -15 to mana cost, +319 to evation rating, 99% increased evasion rating, +67 to max life, 16 life regen, and 4% chance to dodge. ibviously its not as high on life but yeah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info