[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
can i make this build work with 50ex?

It can do red maps consistently and destroy shaper with as little as a
10-12ex budget, but can be min maxed to upwards of 100ex.

Even Wasp Nest is more than sufficient dps and it takes a pretty good fossil crafted claw to warrant replacing it albeit with even larger dps gains. Personally the most expensive items to be wary of is the body armor (double influenced for the mana cost & crit) and a dmg Malevolence watchers eye line.
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
can i make this build work with 50ex?

That's more then you should need. I assume you can equip a char with nice gear for around 20ex. You can spend much more to min/max everything and to have awakened skill gems on all possible slots, but it's not necessary to spend that much to take on all content. It's probably better to spend less and learn the mechanics of the build, which might be much harder then when you play the build from scratch.
I've spend about 10ex still bit squishy 5k life and miss some dmg nodes.
Manage do 16 waves simulacrum (even kill kosis at wave 15) but after 16 get rippy mods and get oneshotted.
Really love this build it save my league.
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
I've spend about 10ex still bit squishy 5k life and miss some dmg nodes.
Manage do 16 waves simulacrum (even kill kosis at wave 15) but after 16 get rippy mods and get oneshotted.
Really love this build it save my league.

You'll be able to go further when your equipment gets better. Make sure you keep moving a lot in Simulacrum/Delirium Map.
Hi, im having an issue with health, I seem to be dying in delerium wave 15/16.

Can anyone give me some tips on gear / tree
Hey this is my first real character in POE and I love it so far! Just wondering what the Diamond flas is doing? On paper it seems to make the DPS drop dramatically. And playstyle, are we aiming to have flasks in effect at all times? Seems like a lot of button pressing
"
Nytroryder wrote:
Hey this is my first real character in POE and I love it so far! Just wondering what the Diamond flas is doing? On paper it seems to make the DPS drop dramatically. And playstyle, are we aiming to have flasks in effect at all times? Seems like a lot of button pressing

That shouldnt be the case. Restart your PoB. A diamond flask rolls your hit twice to check if it will crit or not. Our crit isn't 100 and to get more consistent crits, we raise our crit chance with a diamond flask. Bonus points if you get one with %Inc crit mod.

Yes, this is a rather flask heavy build, though not as much as pathfinder. It's possible to run red maps t16+, without much flask usage but jade and stibnite are such huge defensive bonuses it's hard to ignore as we don't sport very good defenses. Generally you want to have your Eva flask up as often as possible to dodge as many hits as we can. You can pop the dmg flasks on tough uniques and bosses.
"
Nytroryder wrote:

Yeah, pretty much as TheAtrocity already explained. I am used to having all my flasks up at all times while mapping and I'd recommend doing this with Cobra Lash aswell. Should be visible in my latest Video (link is in first post) how I use my flasks. During mapping you kill so many monsters so quickly, that you never run out of flask charges, so just spam them constantly. Diamond Flask is a pretty big damage increase.
https://pastebin.com/TM3Sf2CH why is my dps so low compared to you guys? i followed @TheAtrocity's skill tree and he has like 20mildps

after spending about 30ex i figured i'd be at least close but it's so farrrr. can anyone help what i need to improve?
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
Nytroryder wrote:

Yeah, pretty much as TheAtrocity already explained. I am used to having all my flasks up at all times while mapping and I'd recommend doing this with Cobra Lash aswell. Should be visible in my latest Video (link is in first post) how I use my flasks. During mapping you kill so many monsters so quickly, that you never run out of flask charges, so just spam them constantly. Diamond Flask is a pretty big damage increase.

Oh I see, I was kind of just going off the DPS shown when hovering over the skill, it goes from 20k to 9k once I pop coralito's. I'm guessing that number isn't accurate?

Sorry i'm still trying to figure out how to prioritize building and am still a little lost since I can't exactly get to where you are at just yet. Is there some way I can possibly share my build?
Last edited by Nytroryder on Apr 16, 2020, 12:28:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info