[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
MoosGames wrote:
"
16vor1006 wrote:
How do you get despair on hit for the claw?

Seems like you can't anymore, at least not with the fossil combination that we are using.
So you should now use Witchfire Brew Flask instead. It's a really good Flask and I recommended it for leveling anyways, so just don't ever drop it. :)

I feel like with even a tiny bit of mana leech we get via Soul Raker & it's preceding node, we can drop 1 ring with "non-channeling skills cost -x mana" and instead run a ring with despair on hit.

Really experimenting with these clusters. The only BiS I have on right now is Fenumus' Weave. PoB is showing 6mil dps with: Witchfire + Coralito's atm. On a 5L. Really suboptimal amulet with a damage annointment + added chaos rings w/ -x mana cost, a bad helm with +3 chain. Pretty good I'd say, even if my life is low right now. The only nodes I'm getting going forward are life nodes. Should hit 4-4.5k maybe 5k with probably 20k eva by the time I'm level 90/91.
Hey guys i´m crafting my new Claw and got this

it has 2 open Perfix ... do you think i should yolo ex and hope for the
"60% chance poison does 100%more dmg" and what would u craft on it 100% more phys / 10 Chaos Pen / 44%Chaos dmg 10 Duration / Flat phys ??

i realy lack on Boss dmg in t15+ map.

Thanks
"
Kriz0r wrote:
Hey guys i´m crafting my new Claw and got this

it has 2 open Perfix ... do you think i should yolo ex and hope for the
"60% chance poison does 100%more dmg" and what would u craft on it 100% more phys / 10 Chaos Pen / 44%Chaos dmg 10 Duration / Flat phys ??

i realy lack on Boss dmg in t15+ map.

Thanks

You can use Craft of Exile website to check the odds of hitting the delve poison mods. Without checking, because I can't easily import your item, I'm pretty sure that it will never be a good choice to yolo slam that claw, because it is worthless without the mandatory delve poison mod. Sorry, but I think it's better to recraft it.
Hey bud:D Loving the build so far, like for real this is the most fun I've had in a while with PoE. Your build was a new take for me and I am really enjoying it so far:) The Scaling of the skill and character feels rewarding and smooth.

I just have a question with regards to crafting as I am at the point where I can put money towards fossil crafting.

1) Is it advised for the claw to fossil craft on the elder base or is the BiS a elder/hunter double influenced base better?

2) I purchased an Elder influenced ilvl 84 amulet and decided to hit it with the Aberrant and Pristine fossils to achieve the mods stated in the guide. But sadly I only got the chaos multi. When I went to poedb.tw I noticed that when selecting those fossils, the delve mods disappear. Would the next best thing be to use the Envy essences to craft the amulet?

Other than those questions, I am really enjoying this build and am looking forward to taking it all the way to the deep end game:)

Thanks man!
"
PhantomZA wrote:
Hey bud:D Loving the build so far, like for real this is the most fun I've had in a while with PoE. Your build was a new take for me and I am really enjoying it so far:) The Scaling of the skill and character feels rewarding and smooth.

I just have a question with regards to crafting as I am at the point where I can put money towards fossil crafting.

1) Is it advised for the claw to fossil craft on the elder base or is the BiS a elder/hunter double influenced base better?

2) I purchased an Elder influenced ilvl 84 amulet and decided to hit it with the Aberrant and Pristine fossils to achieve the mods stated in the guide. But sadly I only got the chaos multi. When I went to poedb.tw I noticed that when selecting those fossils, the delve mods disappear. Would the next best thing be to use the Envy essences to craft the amulet?

Other than those questions, I am really enjoying this build and am looking forward to taking it all the way to the deep end game:)

Thanks man!

You can use Elder oder Elder/Hunter Claw, depends on your wallet size. You can hit a better result with double influence, but it will probably cost more, since the mod pool increases. You'd have to do the calculation and I recommend the website http://www.craftofexile.com/ for that.
For the Amulet it might even be better to use a Hunter or double influence Amulet, since Hunter can get the +1 to chaos gems prefix. But I also recommend to check the above named website for that. There you can select the mods you want and then calculate the average amount of crafts needed and it even tells you the cost in chaos orbs. Amatin website and quite new.
Nice to hear so much positive feedback, good luck and have fun mate! :)
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:

Thanks man!

You can use Elder oder Elder/Hunter Claw, depends on your wallet size. You can hit a better result with double influence, but it will probably cost more, since the mod pool increases. You'd have to do the calculation and I recommend the website http://www.craftofexile.com/ for that.
For the Amulet it might even be better to use a Hunter or double influence Amulet, since Hunter can get the +1 to chaos gems prefix. But I also recommend to check the above named website for that. There you can select the mods you want and then calculate the average amount of crafts needed and it even tells you the cost in chaos orbs. Amatin website and quite new.

Awesome! Thanks you so much:D I check the website out earlier, and although it comes across as complex, I think playing around with it will make it more simpler to understand, especially when you run a simulation xD

Thanks once again :D
"
PhantomZA wrote:

Spoiler
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:

Thanks man!

Awesome! Thanks you so much:D I check the website out earlier, and although it comes across as complex, I think playing around with it will make it more simpler to understand, especially when you run a simulation xD

Thanks once again :D

Yeah, in the top right corner there is a "How to use the website" link with explanation. It's self explanatory if you actually know what you want from the site, but there is a lot of features. I now see it on a level with poedb.tw in regards of the value of information it provides.
And it really puts you on the next level of crafting to learn how to use that website. :)
Thanks a lot for the build but I'm wondering how is your tooltip dps so much higher than mine? I have decent gear and a lot of nodes of damage unlocked and some health but mine is way lower than yours that I saw in a video
"
Thanks a lot for the build but I'm wondering how is your tooltip dps so much higher than mine? I have decent gear and a lot of nodes of damage unlocked and some health but mine is way lower than yours that I saw in a video

You are still quite a low level:) Also your gems aren't 20/20 yet which is a massive boost. Also, you only have 2 ascendancies and missing so there is some missing damage.

Keep pushing levels and you will see the damage increase:)
OK I will just keep leveling I was just worried a little sorry I'm a noob thank you for the help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info