[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
PhantomZA wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
PhantomZA wrote:
Just a note: For the chest crafting, you want a Warlord base to get the -15 mana cost if you wish to do that crafting. Nearly found out the expensive way.

It's also a delve mod, so it doesn't have to be warlord base. Elder or hunter will give us access to better line mods like attack speed, hp, or crit.

It has to be influenced, I never said it shouldn't. My post is still correct. You can for example use elder ilvl 86 elder base to get -x mana cost on socketed attack gems.

So I went back to the patch notes just to double check:
"We've done away with all Fossil-exclusive mods except those found on Faceted, Bloodstained and Hollow Fossils, and moved a number of them to other sources. These mods can still be obtained through Fossil crafting, as long as the base item also fulfills the mod's requirements."

"Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord's Influence),"

Thus, you can still use fossils to get this mod, however it need to be on a warlord chest. You can have a elder/warlord chest for the better hp and attack mods, but warlord is mandatory for the -15 craft.

If one goes onto the trade site, there is no chest that is only an elder influence base with the - 15 mana cost mod. Any chest that has elder influence is a dual influenced chest along with warlords influence.

It should still work with just 1 of the influences. But please make sure to also check the required ilvl of the specific mods you want. -9 res on Helmet requires ilvl 85 for example and ivll 85 seems to be the go to for many of the old delve mods. Always thouroughly check poedb.tw before you start your craft. :)
Hi @Moss and fellow assassins

I would like some advice on gearing.
Right now I have 4 exalts to spend, and i'm dying on t10+ maps easily.

Now I have this:
2600 Evasion
3,5k Life

What upgrade should I focus?
I've searched the Body Armour but its too far from being done, just the blank piece is 5 exalts now.
Cherrubin is a viable way to transition now to then go for -15 mana Body Armour?
Last edited by indiol94 on Mar 24, 2020, 12:41:24 AM
You need Life on ALL your items. Tabula Rasa isn't good enough for red maps. Try to find any rare corrupted Body Armour with your needed socket colors or just any 6L armour that is uncorrupted and can be scoured. Then use an Essence of Greed for a guaranteed life roll. Shouldn't cost more then 25c according to my quick market check.
Then upgrade all your items, one after another with the most complicated and expensive last, unless you see a good offer for something expensive. Shuold reach at least 5k life.
"
indiol94 wrote:
Hi @Moss and fellow assassins

I would like some advice on gearing.
Right now I have 4 exalts to spend, and i'm dying on t10+ maps easily.

Now I have this:
2600 Evasion
3,5k Life

What upgrade should I focus?
I've searched the Body Armour but its too far from being done, just the blank piece is 5 exalts now.
Cherrubin is a viable way to transition now to then go for -15 mana Body Armour?

You should chang your rings,amulet,boots. you also need life on it as well. better to upgrade it with low price i think it's doesnt cost more than 1ex.
and spend not much more than 2 ex on your weapon your could look at mine it's much much better than wasp nest cost only 3ex. withering step is so much important as well. i think you should get 20 lv gems it's boost your damage a lot. you could sell lv 20 with gem cut and you will get 1/20gems with low price. it's fine set back a little bit.
So... it seems like it's not possible to craft claws with flat chaos damage.

is the flat damage a huge plus, or can we go without?

Also, since the least expensive decent body armor with -# to cost of skills is 30ex, is there any decent unique armor than can be used?
Last edited by UnMuffino on Mar 24, 2020, 11:00:21 AM
"
MoosGames wrote:
You need Life on ALL your items. Tabula Rasa isn't good enough for red maps. Try to find any rare corrupted Body Armour with your needed socket colors or just any 6L armour that is uncorrupted and can be scoured. Then use an Essence of Greed for a guaranteed life roll. Shouldn't cost more then 25c according to my quick market check.
Then upgrade all your items, one after another with the most complicated and expensive last, unless you see a good offer for something expensive. Shuold reach at least 5k life.

Thanks a lot, I'm gonna do it.

"
whawah wrote:
You should chang your rings,amulet,boots. you also need life on it as well. better to upgrade it with low price i think it's doesnt cost more than 1ex.
and spend not much more than 2 ex on your weapon your could look at mine it's much much better than wasp nest cost only 3ex. withering step is so much important as well. i think you should get 20 lv gems it's boost your damage a lot. you could sell lv 20 with gem cut and you will get 1/20gems with low price. it's fine set back a little bit.

I would like to check your characters but they are private.
Thanks too! Gonna look for those rings/amulets/boots
Last edited by indiol94 on Mar 24, 2020, 12:25:27 PM
Imma follow this guide. and hope my 1-2 ex budget will be enough. any tips on what weapon to use while leveling? I only have tab and goldrim as of now.also is there a POB for leveling progress?
Last edited by busting123 on Mar 25, 2020, 7:47:25 AM
"
busting123 wrote:
Imma follow this guide. and hope my 1-2 ex budget will be enough. any tips on what weapon to use while leveling? I only have tab and goldrim as of now.also is there a POB for leveling progress?

Have a look at my char, i spend a total of 2 Exalt on it i think. Currently completing Atlas. Claws i use are dead cheap.

while levelling, focus on life in passive tree first, most damage will come from cobra lash gem anyway, so you dont need damage passives in the first phase.
"
busting123 wrote:

Yes, there is a leveling tree in the PoB.
"
UnMuffino wrote:
So... it seems like it's not possible to craft claws with flat chaos damage.

is the flat damage a huge plus, or can we go without?

Also, since the least expensive decent body armor with -# to cost of skills is 30ex, is there any decent unique armor than can be used?

Of course it is still possible to craft claws with flat chaos damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info