[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

I don't think that it is possible to get the mods '60% chance for poison to deal 100% more damage' together with adds flat chaos damage. I have done about 20 fossil crafts using aberrant, corroded and metallic fossils on an iLvl 85 Elder Imperial Claw base and still not got the combination. No-one has listed them on poe trade, nor are any with the combination being used in poe.ninja.
"
zynphoN wrote:
I've been playing this build since launch now and it has been absolutely shredding all the way through. Im lvl 90 now, and I "only" have 89 deaths.

I've been playing around with cluster jewels in the build, giving up on various things in the tree. And I have now gone back to the original tree. And its sooooo much better.

I invested into 2 cluster nodes in the tree, going with 2x Wasting Affliction and 2x Circling Oblivion and front that into a small cluster jewel with max life % and the Flow of Life node on both jewels to balance out damage and life.

Its just not worth it, I havent yet tried the Fan of Blades node combined with other stuff. But I will try it out and post my likings here.

So far, at least for me, its not really worth it to go with the cluster jewels.
They look awesome and fun, but far inferior to the skill tree in PoB

//zynphoN

Low tolerance, unholy grace, overwhelming malice, wicked pall, hemorrhage seen super good clusters for this build. Ha E you tried them?

Definitely took natural vigor because I value that Eva + hp more after taking those dmg clusters.
Disclaimer for all:
I can't really tell how good or bad the new cluster jewels are, because I'm not playing Cobra Lash in 3.10. But there has been some very good feedback in the comments already, so I just leave it up to you guys to discuss them. Don't point any questions about them towards me, but discuss them among yourselves and read through the comments to learn what others already found out/feel about them. Thank you! :)

"
UnMuffino wrote:
Is there any good unique armor for endgame?

Also, since you can't get " -x% to nearby enemies chaos resistance" on the helmet with fossils, won't Starkonja do just fine?

You can still get the -9% to chaos res on helmet, I think you need a Hunter influenced base for that. Just go check poedb.tw for it. You can ofc also use a unique helmet, rare helmet just tend to provide more mods that you really need instead of other (good) mods that you aren't really looking for.

"
rsplayer6969 wrote:
I don't think that it is possible to get the mods '60% chance for poison to deal 100% more damage' together with adds flat chaos damage. I have done about 20 fossil crafts using aberrant, corroded and metallic fossils on an iLvl 85 Elder Imperial Claw base and still not got the combination. No-one has listed them on poe trade, nor are any with the combination being used in poe.ninja.

Then you must either have been unlucky or there are undocumented groups for those affixes, but I highly doubt that.

It should be 1/10 chance to get both mods together according to
Craft of Exile website

And only 3000 crafts to get flat chaos + old delve poison mod + attack speed + inc crit chance. :)
managed to find this jewel whilst levelling

the smaller nodes give "claw attacks deal 12% increased damage with hits and ailments" so its actually adding alot of damage, not sure which damage nodes im going to try remove to replace it with but i'll mess around with it
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
Low tolerance, unholy grace, overwhelming malice, wicked pall, hemorrhage seen super good clusters for this build. Ha E you tried them?

Definitely took natural vigor because I value that Eva + hp more after taking those dmg clusters.

I haven't yet played around with them. My build at this moment feels super good. And I dont really wanna deal with it right now. I chose to run with Belly of the Beast for this league and I can really recommend it if u are having issues pushing deeper into the mist.
Which for me was the issue, also consider Vaal Grace instead of Vaal Haste.
Why use a Diamond flask ?
Coralitos is a diamond flask or not ?
"
Why use a Diamond flask ?
Coralitos is a diamond flask or not ?

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I must have been really confused when I made that change. Thanks for pointing that out, fixed it. :)
I think from looking at PoB, the best large cluster combo for dps is Overwhelming malice (we crit on hit very often even at 40-50% on low gear since each chain is a hit so we are always given the buff "Unholy Might" , granting us 30% phys as extra chaos damage), Unholy Grace (chaos and attack speed), and wicked pall (skill duration & chaos damage).

Medium is still a mess but I like haemorrhage for the crit we lost from precision drop as well as more dot crit multi. I'm using low tolerance right now and it offers strong initial poison for faster clearspeed. Not sure if it's the best though. Right now cruising through T8s when they drop and the damage is great. Low hp is scary though (3.4k)
How do you get despair on hit for the claw?
"
16vor1006 wrote:
How do you get despair on hit for the claw?

Seems like you can't anymore, at least not with the fossil combination that we are using.
So you should now use Witchfire Brew Flask instead. It's a really good Flask and I recommended it for leveling anyways, so just don't ever drop it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info