[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
konean wrote:
Can someone, that is deeper in the endgame, post a video with UberElder fight?

Here you go not 1 but 2 uber elder kills back to back ^^
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi again trying to go deep in delve now currently only at 420 something will try push to 1k now,slowy but surely. Whenever i get and aul ill post fight here.

Changed my gear a bit was getting a bit annoyed by shock and ignite. Now im ignite freeze and shock immune,and got double curse setup,altought i lost some ES,at 12.5 currently, without the watchers eye,but i gained alot of dmg cause of projectile weakness and cause of curse node on tree i currently have 4 nodes for the timeless jewel buff. Currently i have 5% increased strength , +20 strength and 1% life regeneration off my jewel,but i think i can divine it for better rolls like double increased strength and double flat strength.

Heres a double Uber Elder run enjoy :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528113421

Thanks for the video! Added to main post! Really impressive you are doing a 3.9 Uber Elder on level 8 in 3 minutes. Most other builds can not do it that fast, and definitely not that reliably, two deathless runs in a row.

I love the usage of Cyclopean Coil Leather Belt! And yes when combined with can not be frozen boots, you are basically immune to all the one shot mechanisms. I am assuming you are using Soul of the Brine King which handles stun and chill for you too. This is a lot easier to do in 3.9 with ability to get 180 resistance on one ring with quality 20.

Is projectile weakness really that big of a damage increase for boss fights? I thought bosses take significant discount from curses. Will definitely list it in the guide.

Im currently not using time of need as my ascendacy and using bastion of hope cause with bastion of hope flasks up and my tree im capped at spell block and attack block and i get stun immunnity from there. On pantheon im using Lunaris and abberath for burning ground immune cause burning ground this league is a bit scarry too. For Chill i've been trying to get new boots. Since you can craft both freeze immune and cannot be chilled that's my goal but I've been unlucky with annuls ^^

On pob i just calculated now tail spike total dps without proj weak 4144368 and with proj weak 4588408 its a bit of dps increased ^^

Heres pob - https://pastebin.com/y9SMe6jq
Last edited by CutieSabba on Dec 30, 2019, 4:18:05 AM
I'm online again if you need the Devle Spectres, just whisper me @mindfredAAs in Metamorph Softcore
IGN: afkfredAAs
What do we think about using Elemental Army Support instead of Meat Shield? Damage increase is about 5% (-10 Cold Res), Taunt can come from a Jewel (5% chance). Damage reduction seems pointless so far, our boys are super tanky.
"
CutieSabba wrote:
]Since you can craft both freeze immune and cannot be chilled that's my goal but I've been unlucky with annuls ^^

how can you do that?
metacraft?
Last edited by Svazzz on Dec 30, 2019, 5:47:52 AM
"
Svazzz wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
]Since you can craft both freeze immune and cannot be chilled that's my goal but I've been unlucky with annuls ^^

how can you do that?
metacraft?

you can multimod cannot be frozen and there is another mod that has movement speed/cannot be chilled. but crafting it on a good base with other good stats is the difficult part

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/8rMErw2cV

there are some here but none are great
Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 30, 2019, 5:58:59 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Svazzz wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:

how can you do that?
metacraft?

you can multimod cannot be frozen and there is another mod that has movement speed/cannot be chilled. but crafting it on a good base with other good stats is the difficult part

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/8rMErw2cV

there are some here but none are great

annul this and get lucky
Hello Loving the build but i just got a newb question i can't decide between Bastion of Hope, and Time of need. What are pros/cons for each one?

thanks!
Why people use skitterbots? I can see only + movement speeds, which is for better clearing only. Am i wrong?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
So, I have 25ex to throw at a build that can reliably kill Sirus. How are people finding this? I mean, it looks super good, but in the hands of an average (or worse, lol) player? And how's general mapping compared to something like a skeleton necro?

I've never played Herald of Agony, but the right gear setup looks really complicated to get right.

Mostly I just want something that can laugh at Sirus storms, meteor cage and map decently well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info