[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Seeing we have some small chance to crit, would tailwind boots be useful for moar HOA damasge?
I'm considering replacing my boots as well. They are okay for what they do, but I love rare crafted ones for some of the utility they provide.

Other than that, leveling smoothly.

I have about 20 ex to spend so checking a little what to improve next, probably empower 4 and some awakened gems.
"
bluesylph wrote:
I'm considering replacing my boots as well. They are okay for what they do, but I love rare crafted ones for some of the utility they provide.

I have about 20 ex to spend so checking a little what to improve next, probably empower 4 and some awakened gems.

After Empower 4, +1 Shapers Touch is by far the biggest DPS boost you can get, as it enables you to use Vicious Projectiles instead of Maim, Or better, Awakened Vicious Projectiles.
in terms of vicious projectiles you can achieve it without level 4 enlighten or the glove enchant. with a conquerer's efficieny with 1% reduced mana corruption and a golden rule with reduced mana. i think it's worth using both of those before you can ge tthe gloves/4 enlight/helm enchant becuase those are 7ex+ upgrades and the jewels are only 80c give or take. you will need a 37% reduced reservation circle but those aren't too expensive with just the single mod

currently sitting on almost 2.8m tail spike shaper dps. i have hatred/skitterbots/herald/clarity active to give the big dps boost without needing the expensive stuff to get it. so i definitely think it's worth considering using the two corrupt jewels to enable skitterbots + vicious projectiles
Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 29, 2019, 11:50:14 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:

After Empower 4, +1 Shapers Touch is by far the biggest DPS boost you can get, as it enables you to use Vicious Projectiles instead of Maim, Or better, Awakened Vicious Projectiles.

Already using viscious projectiles but might indeed grab the awakened version seems fairly cheap and pob shows a roughly 100k damage increase.

Thanks for the mention of +1 shapers. I was mainly looking at corrupted skin off the loyals.

I bought a cheap circle and got 40% reduced Mana reserve on it with only 2 divines, also put a charisma on my astramentis, all stuff was self found so I figured why not.
Last edited by bluesylph on Dec 29, 2019, 11:52:05 PM
Hi
I read few comments about people dying a lot, I wish to find something tanky enough to deal with this league, my goal is to be able to do whole content t16, uber elder, new bosses etc. Its good?
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:

Already using viscious projectiles but might indeed grab the awakened version seems fairly cheap and pob shows a roughly 100k damage increase.

Thanks for the mention of +1 shapers. I was mainly looking at corrupted skin off the loyals.

I bought a cheap circle and got 40% reduced Mana reserve on it with only 2 divines, also put a charisma on my astramentis, all stuff was self found so I figured why not.

Well, the +1 gloves will enable you to annoint something more useful and still be able to use Vicious Projectiles. Like Utmost Might for 1000+ ES, or if you want to drop the currency, Soul of Steel for the most insane defensive boost.

Also, before looking at +1 corrupted Skins, which get instantly grabbed for 60-80ex btw, your ring and belt are far from optimized. Get a huge resist ring, with quality 200% resist is easily doable, and then go for a 14% all attributes belt with strength on it for a ton of ES.

Just throwing ways to optimize at you, because you sounded like you were looking for a way to get rid of your exalts :D

My gear is also not 100% optimized, but if you want to take a look, I am at 16500 ES and 3.6m Shaper DPS when I slot in Vile Toxins over Pierce. No Watchers Eye.

EDIT: To use Vile Toxins and Vicious Projectiles at the same time you have to get every mana reservation thing the build has to offer including 40% CoN and Enlighten 5, except annointing for mana reservation. Then you come out at exactly 0 mana unreserved :D

Solved by getting a 1% reduced mana reservation jewel, Golden Rule is pretty cheap.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 30, 2019, 12:19:33 AM

Haha well I don't mind tips on how to shop for upgrades XD, I got really lucky with drops and I make a few ex a day anyway, as for resists, I'm maxed out cept for fire on elemental weakness maps, I've been looking at decent resists rings but couldn't find much that wasn't at like 10 ex which I refuse to pay. But an % attributes belt is on the list (as is an for watchers eye, which seems to be around 40 ex)

I'll probably grab an awakened gem first and go from there. Only thing so far that really gives me trouble is t15/16 metas on rippy map mods. According to pob I'm at around 1.5m for tail spike and I haven't maxed all gems yet either.

Thanks for the help btw. Also thanks to the person allowing me to grab the stone flayer spectres earlier today, it was a big help.

But I'll keep a look out.
Last edited by bluesylph on Dec 30, 2019, 12:23:12 AM
Can someone look at my character and tell me what I need to improve on next? Or a list of goals. And how do I calculate my dps for herald on PoB?
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Can someone look at my character and tell me what I need to improve on next? Or a list of goals. And how do I calculate my dps for herald on PoB?

Empower 4 for 20% more damage.

Enough mana reservation (Enlighten 4) to use Skitterbot.

Combined you can go from 1.6 to 2.4 million shaper DPS

Clarity watcher for 3000 more energy shield.

20% quality ring so you can do 12% attribute boots for another 1000 energy shield, or Cyclopean Coil to be immune to shock and ignite etc . . .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info