[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
I read few comments about people dying a lot, I wish to find something tanky enough to deal with this league, my goal is to be able to do whole content t16, uber elder, new bosses etc. Its good?

Feel free to watch the videos on original post to get an idea how it plays.

It is a top 1% build in term of durability once you reach middle level gear.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:
I'm considering replacing my boots as well. They are okay for what they do, but I love rare crafted ones for some of the utility they provide.

Other than that, leveling smoothly.

I have about 20 ex to spend so checking a little what to improve next, probably empower 4 and some awakened gems.

After Empower 4, +1 Shapers Touch is by far the biggest DPS boost you can get, as it enables you to use Vicious Projectiles instead of Maim, Or better, Awakened Vicious Projectiles.

I'd just like to mention that I'm using Vicious Projectiles without a +1 Shapers Touch. I don't even have charisma oil. TBH I'm only using Flesh and Stone instead of skitterbots for my 4th aura but I think that's a fair trade off. I'm using a 39% reduction HOA ring. I'm able to keep up HOA, Hatred, Clarity, and Flesh & Stone while using Vicious Projectiles.

With the cost of +1 gloves still being pretty high I'm happy with this. Tho, I might get Awakened VP.

I've still got a long ways to go on optimizing my build or even getting close, but that's the fun of league. =)
Last edited by Mythrol1 on Dec 30, 2019, 12:54:11 AM
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:
I'm considering replacing my boots as well. They are okay for what they do, but I love rare crafted ones for some of the utility they provide.

Other than that, leveling smoothly.

I have about 20 ex to spend so checking a little what to improve next, probably empower 4 and some awakened gems.

After Empower 4, +1 Shapers Touch is by far the biggest DPS boost you can get, as it enables you to use Vicious Projectiles instead of Maim, Or better, Awakened Vicious Projectiles.

I'd just like to mention that I'm using Vicious Projectiles without a +1 Shapers Touch. I don't even have charisma oil. TBH I'm only using Flesh and Stone instead of skitterbots for my 4th aura but I think that's a fair trade off. I'm using a 39% reduction HOA ring. I'm able to keep up HOA, Hatred, Clarity, and Flesh & Stone while using Vicious Projectiles.

With the cost of +1 gloves still being pretty high I'm happy with this. Tho, I might get Awakened VP.

I've still got a long ways to go on optimizing my build or even getting close, but that's the fun of league. =)

Eh, I don't know mate. 18% more damage from Skitterbots AND the wide area chill vs the what? 7% more from Vicious Projectiles over Maim? Not the best idea.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 30, 2019, 1:23:20 AM
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

use a conquerer's effieciency and golden rule both with 1% reduced mana corruption and you can switch flesh and stone for skitterbots. they are only 80c each and don't need to use oils for charisma either
Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 30, 2019, 1:32:01 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

use a conquerer's effieciency and golden rule both with 1% reduced mana corruption and you can switch flesh and stone for skitterbots. they are only 80c each and don't need to use oils for charisma either

well I was about to go to sleep and then you hit me with that. LOL. hold on time to go spend more c.
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

well I was about to go to sleep and then you hit me with that. LOL. hold on time to go spend more c.

no worries, was playing around a bit earlier with auras and realised you could squeeze it out without needing to buy a +1 shaper's touch, helm enchant or enlighten lvl 4. as they are all super expensive in comparison. using those two jewels to get skitterbots is a pretty big dmg increase and clearing everything feels a lot faster.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

no worries, was playing around a bit earlier with auras and realised you could squeeze it out without needing to buy a +1 shaper's touch, helm enchant or enlighten lvl 4. as they are all super expensive in comparison. using those two jewels to get skitterbots is a pretty big dmg increase and clearing everything feels a lot faster.

I wish I could thumb this up. I was just able to squeeze out skitterbots after buying both of those jewels with the +1 corruption. Even had enough left over mana that I need to level Clarity up a level or two to get my mana back down to ~50.
Hi there,

thanks for the great guide. I started playing it after reading it :)

I have one question for the mana reservation section. I bought a circle with 39% reduced mana reservation and took all mana reservation nodes in the tree except "charisma". I had the problem that I can't activate hatred, skitterbots, herald and clarity at the same time without spending another 6ex for a lvl 4 enlighten. So I choosed to take "charisma" as anointment for the amulet.

Do I have missunderstood your guide or do you have to do it like that if you don't have a level 4 enlighten?

Thanks again and a happy new year

Greez
"
Nopesos wrote:
Hi there,

thanks for the great guide. I started playing it after reading it :)

I have one question for the mana reservation section. I bought a circle with 39% reduced mana reservation and took all mana reservation nodes in the tree except "charisma". I had the problem that I can't activate hatred, skitterbots, herald and clarity at the same time without spending another 6ex for a lvl 4 enlighten. So I choosed to take "charisma" as anointment for the amulet.

Do I have missunderstood your guide or do you have to do it like that if you don't have a level 4 enlighten?

Thanks again and a happy new year

Greez

you need a reservation jewel afaik. if you use a 1% corrupted conquerer's efficency and golden rule, you can use the auras without charisma. plus you can use vicious projectiles in the 6l for a chunk more dps
"
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi again trying to go deep in delve now currently only at 420 something will try push to 1k now,slowy but surely. Whenever i get and aul ill post fight here.

Changed my gear a bit was getting a bit annoyed by shock and ignite. Now im ignite freeze and shock immune,and got double curse setup,altought i lost some ES,at 12.5 currently, without the watchers eye,but i gained alot of dmg cause of projectile weakness and cause of curse node on tree i currently have 4 nodes for the timeless jewel buff. Currently i have 5% increased strength , +20 strength and 1% life regeneration off my jewel,but i think i can divine it for better rolls like double increased strength and double flat strength.

Heres a double Uber Elder run enjoy :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528113421

Hey man what mtx are you using for hoag? The projectiles are much clearer.

Using the sunprism herald effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info